Chapter 1.

Three years later.

"Oh god, how do I look?" The pearly white princess dress is an absolute beauty, especially on her curvy frame. The lace and diamonds at the top and the sharp V accentuates her large breast. They're going to be grabbing everyone's attention tonight, especially her soon to be husband.

She adjusts the crowned vail on her head and I can sense her nerves. She's been waiting for this day for the last six months. When he proposed to her at her mother's annual summer gala they were both ready to tie the knot as soon as it happened. They were ready to spend an eternity with one another and that was the beautiful part of it all. They made it.

"You look absolutely ravishing babe, he will love you and this cute little bump of yours." I run my hands over my own lilac dress feeling slightly saddened that it wasn't going to be me up there, but my happiness for her outshines my self-pity by a long shot.

"God, this baby is making me look like a whale." Rubbing her hands on her big pregnant belly, she grunts staring at herself in the mirror. "Please tell me I don't look like a whale."

"I promise you Reign, you don't look like a whale. You look beautiful, you are the perfect bride and Channing will tell you that along with the other five hundred people you invited."

I join her in touching her belly wanting to feel the baby moving or kicking the way he always does. He's going to be a wild child just like his mother.

"It's only two hundred and fifty thanks to you." She glares at me. For the past few months, I've been forcing her to cut down on her invite list. It went from 575 guests to 250, Channing thanked me over and over again but Reign wasn't at all pleased about it. Neither of us could understand how someone could even know that many people.

I feel his foot kick my hand pressed against her belly and she and I both laugh, "Someone's excited." She mumbles, talking about her son who's going to be born in two months.

"His mommy and daddy are getting married today, what's there to not be excited about?"

"I just want him out already so Channing and I can go on our honeymoon."

"You decided to wait?" There was a big discussion between them about going on the honeymoon. Channing wanted to go the night of the wedding but Reign wanted to go when she wasn't seven months pregnant.

"Yeah." She murmurs quietly. I know deep down she wants to go on the honeymoon Channing planned regardless of whether or not she's pregnant, but she feels that her belly would stop her from having as much fun as she could if she weren't.

"How are you feeling?" The ceremony will be starting in just under five minutes. She's nervous, but I don't know if it's about the wedding or something else.

"I'm great, really great. I just want to get this over with so I can be Mrs. Channing Adams."

"Ladies!" Reign's mom announces loudly to us and the four other bridesmaids in the room with us chatting amongst themselves. "We are going out any minute now, take a shot get all of the nerves out and let's get my baby married!"

She walks around with a tray of seven shots of tequila, everyone grabbing one except me and drinking it down. "Are you ready?" I ask her.

"Hell yes." As if on cue the music for the bridesmaids to walk out started and the women left the room to line up with the groomsmen. "Oh, wait Alice!"

Reign sucks her teeth and facepalms herself calling me back as I'm on my way out of the door to join Channing's best mate, Mohamed. "Yes?"

"I forgot to tell you this, but Channing invited Hayden."