Chapter 16.

From the moment I saw Hayden with Elijah, I've had these inappropriate thoughts. Something about the way he held him, the change in his voice as he spoke to the little life in his arms, the sexual thoughts going through my mind were overbearing. I couldn't wait for the time after I gave birth just to witness him being like this all the time.

When we left the hospital I stayed quiet, keeping my inopportune thoughts to myself. Though I noticed I wasn't the only one who remained silent, Hayden too, kept to himself the entire drive to the hotel.

Already knowing the way, Hayden leads us to our room of the Waldorf Astoria Hotel. He mentioned he chose the Presidential Suite because Naomi would be joining us tomorrow morning with her nanny, Hannah. While Hayden holds the door open for me, I enter the darkroom, searching the entryway for a light switch.

I don't get a chance to locate it or look around the room after he closed the door behind us as he whipped my body around trading places with me, pushing me up against the room door. He attaches his mouth to mine in an aggressive domineering way, the usual Hayden way that I've grown accustomed to. It's the perfect amount of roughness I've craved over the years we were separated.

My mouth molds to his, moving in tune with his, my lips part at the gentle press of his tongue against my lips, inviting it into my mouth to caress over mine. My fingers entwine themselves in his curls, forcing him impossibly closer to me. Our tongues fondling with the others, never wanting to break for air. If he never pulled away I'm sure asphyxiation would've been the end result.

Without many words, he turns my body around and pinions me to the door, my cheek and chest pressed against it, his groin flush on my backside. "I had to withhold my malapropos thoughts watching you with the baby," Hayden tells me, his breath hitting against my neck causing goosebumps to tear through my flesh.

Unbeknownst to him, I had to do the same.

With one of his hands reaching for the light switch the other works to undo the zipper on the back of my dress. A dim light switches on giving him access to see all of me. His lips tread lightly across my neck and exposed back and with his hand between my dress strap and my shoulder, he gracefully slides the material down successfully ridding me of my clothing.

"You haven't worn any underclothes all day?" His tone shows his surprise and I, too, am confounded he didn't take notice of it. This used to be something his overly observant eyes never failed to pay attention to.

"I wanted you to notice." I respond, my cheeks heating up in embarrassment as I say this. Admitting this aloud almost makes me feel like I'm always being desperate for his attention.

"I'm really losing my edge." His chuckle reverberates through me. "Allow me to make it up to you baby."

The faintest trace of lips find their way to my neck, a soft flurry of breath hits my skin causing goosebumps to tear through my flesh, my body shuddering out of excitement. "I can think of many ways to make you come." His tone ominous, sinister, and sexy as hell.

My nails claw the door, begging to be on him, digging and marking his flesh. I wish I were turned around my legs in the air, his cock deep inside of me, but Hayden loves to do things his way. He enjoys the anticipation and he lives for the game.

His two fingers push past my parted lips, forcing their way past my teeth. "Suck," He instructs. His domineering voice causing something to stir deep in my insides, all the way down to my center. Instantly, my tongue reacts, twirling around both fingers coating them in my saliva.

Removing his sodden fingers from my mouth he places them between the junction of my thighs, rubbing over the sensitive nub. A moan erupts from my mouth at the sensation and I nearly clench my thighs together to put a stop to reaching my climax at a single stroke.