Chapter 31

...

**************************

Nobody's P.O.V

The sun rose high in the sky as the man stood calmly on the pavement. Most people who walked past him thought it was odd how he was wearing all black and covered from head to toe on such a dry, hot day but they had seemed weirder so they didn't spare a second look.

The unnamed man continued to stare at the tall building in front of him, his hands deep in his pockets and his face hidden behind the hat. "Sir?" A hesitant voice came. The man walked toward the other large built that the man in black. His hair was balding and was very much older than the other. It was odd, to see the older one cower in front of the other, even when it seemed like he could take the man in black down easily.

The man turned around. "Yes, Thomas?" Thomas slightly as the man in black said his name but quickly recovered himself. "Sir, we've been here for a couple of days now. When exactly are we going to move?" The man looked looked back at the building and a cold smile curled across his lips, a sharp knife. " Impatience is never a good thing, Thomas." " Sorry, sir, I-"

"Nevertheless," The man continued, as though Thomas had not spoken at all."These insolent children have troubled me long enough," He turned back to the building and faced Thomas, who tried not to seem nervous. "Gather up the others. its time we teach them a lesson."

And just like that, the warm, sunny day seemed to darken,as though the clods that now raced toward the sun had reacted to the man's words.

Darkness was arriving.

****

Normal P.O.V

A yawn slipped out form the lips as the sun's rays peeked through the windows, shinning right on my closed eyes. Groaning, my eyes slowly fluttered open and I let them adjust as I lay there. My hands went to the side of the bed, as thought searching for something but came up empty. Sitting up slightly I found myself alone in the bed and I could hear the water running in the bathroom.

Last nights events came crashing down on me and my face went red as I remembered. Oh god, we'd...we'd really done it. Gathering up the sheets around my naked body, I flopped back just as the door to the bathroom opened and Justin stepped outside. He had pants slung low on his hips, showing his v-line and he was also shirtless. Water dripped on his skin as he ran towel through his wet hair to dry it.

All in all, it was pretty nice sight to see first thing in the morning. As though feeling eyes on, he looked up and a grin stretched across his face when he noticed me awake. Just last night , it was real , the kind of grin that made me want to get up and kiss him senseless.

"Take a picture, it will last longer." He joked, grabbed a random shirt and pulling it on my complete disappointment. "Ha ha." I rolled my eyes, trying not to think of how me hair probably looked. The bed dipped as he walked over to sit besides me, bringing along his intoxicating scent that seemed stronger than ever. I suddenly became conscious of that fact that I naked under the sheets.

I looked at up at him to see a indent between his eyebrow which told me he was contemplating on something. "Whats wrong?' I asked, frowning slightly. He bit his bottom lip which so did not help my mind think clearly. "You don't..." He heisted, "You don't regret it... last night..do you?" He worried about that? I raised my eyebrow in disbelief. "Regret?" I poked him "Last night was the best night of my life, you idiot." The grin came back on his face and he bent over to kiss my cheek.

"I have another question." I grumbled something incoherent under my breath and shifted the bed sheet slightly so they covered me. "Okay, shoot" He pulled back slightly from my cheek and looked at me in the eyes. "Were you a virgin before last night?" Ergh not that question. And why did he have to be so straight forward? My face heated, I nodded slightly , not being able to make speech.