I'm Not Who You Think I Am (Team Crafted & Hunger Games Fanfic) *COMING SOON*

I'm what most would call a Career.

I was born in District 2, but I'm not just any random face. 

People call me the ambassador. (Call me that and I will rip out all of your vital organs one by one)

My mother was born in District 1. My father was born in District 3. They were both Peacekeepers. When they were on a mission at the Capitol they met and fell in love. They befriended President Snow and named me after him. As a result, I'm given certain priviledges.

My parents sent me to District 2 because they thought it was the safest. They stayed in the Capitol and fought in the rebel war.

They died.

My name doesn't go into the reaping though I am allowed to volunteer. I'm the only person who has the privledge. Everyone says President Snow doesn't have a heart.

Well I think differently. 

I can hit a target with anything. anything at all, a knife, a spear, an arrow, a gun, from over 100 feet away. 

I know how to make deadly explosives. And I'm smart and cunning. 

I'm famous for being District 2's prodigy.

Outside of District 2 I'm just as famous. But for very different reasons.

Every other District sees me as a blood thirsty, menacing, spoiled, violent, man slaughtering, murderer. 

And I want out.

So it's time for me to volunteer for the games.

And die.

One can only hope right?