Chapter 25

-day 28-

-sangmi's pov-

I woke up with a banging sensation in my head. Then I smelt alcohol. Ahh right.. I drank yesterday.. I looked around me, to see that I was in a room. But the last place I remember that I was at, was the rooftop? What happened? Was it all a dream? Nahh.. My clothes reeked of alcohol.

I sat up on my bed, looking around. Wait. This isn't my room. Realization slapped my face. I'm in Mingyu's dorm. I got up from the bed and walked around the dorm. It's only 8am on a Friday morning, where could Mingyu be? There's no school today. 

Then the bathroom door opened, revealing a Mingyu, half-naked with a towel tied around his waist. I blushed at the sight in front of me and quickly looked away from him. "O-oh. You're a-awake!" Mingyu stuttered. "Y-yeah." This is so awkward. "Go put on a shirt!" Even though I didn't really wanted him to. "Oh yeah right." 

Soon, he put on a shirt and the both of us were sitting down on his couch. Surprisingly, it wasn't messy. I don't remember us cleaning up after the mess we made. Maybe he cleaned up by himself. Wow. I feel bad. 

"So.. Care to explain why am I in your room?" I broke the awkward silence. "Well.. Of course, I wanted to bring you back to your dorm." He started off. "But.." His voice slowly trailed off. I felt his gaze on me, so I looked back at him. "But?" "But unless you wanna hear your roommate moaning, 'Ahh daddy.. Faster'. I would gladly bring you into your dorm." By the time he finished explaining. I was shook. 

So.. Is Hyuna not a virgin? How many times did she do 'it' with Jimin? Oh my god. So much for my innocence. No wonder why Hyuna was always so wild and open about people, specifically boys touching her. 

Then I scooted nearer to Mingyu. "Yah. How many times do you think they have done 'it'?" I asked him. "W-why would you ask m-me that?" I looked at Mingyu, to see him blushing madly. "Yah. Why are you blushing?" I decided to tease him, by poking his nose. "I'm definitely not blushing!" He raised his voice, slapping my finger away. 

I shrugged and went back to my original position. "Anyways, is there anything on today? I'm bored. Where are you gonna bring me?" I blasted him with questions. "Someone's excited to be with me, huh?" He smirked. I felt my heart skip a beat at that. "Don't be too full of yourself yet. I'll make sure I reject you on day 30." I joked. 

"You can't resist me though." He hovered on top of me, making my heart beat faster and faster. He was about to kiss me, when I pushed him away. "I haven't brush my teeth." I breathed out, making him disgusted.

"Anyways, it's Vernon's birthday party today. He asked me to invite you and your friends along." He said. "Yas! Another party!" I jumped in joy. "You better stay with me 24/7 though." He pulled me to him, making me fall on top of him. "I don't want the same thing to happen to you again." He whispered, hugging me tightly. 

Forget it, this time I'm no longer holding myself back. I'm not gonna hold my breath, nor am I gonna try to hide my heartbeat that's crazily beating quickly right now. "I love how you can take my breath away and make my heartbeat quickly." I whispered into his ears, drawing circles on his back.

"But you make me lose my sanity." He replied, caressing my hair softly. Then placing a kiss afterwards.

-fast forward-

It was 6:45pm. And here I am again, just like before, rummaging through my closet, trying to find a perfect dress for the party later. Oh my god. Mingyu's gonna come any minute. I literally spent one almost two hours trying to do my make-up. When Hyuna saw me struggling, she helped me and it was done in 15 minutes. Like, how?

Then the bell rang. "Holy fuck!" I cussed in frustration. I ran to Hyuna, who is doing her hair. "Mingyu's here! I'm still not done, what should I do... WHAT SHOULD I-" "Shut the fuck up and take my dress. Geez." Hyuna spat in my face and threw me a black, strapless dress. "What if I don't look g-" "Bitch, does it looks like we have time for that?" Damn. I hate her, but love her.