Chapter 13

-sangmi's pov-

After a long ass week, it was finally Friday. I jumped in excitement when the last bell rang. "Finally!" I shouted while I was packing my bag, classmates were running out of class. "Oh SangMi, Kim HyunA, Nam EunJi and Jeon Jungkook." I looked up and saw Mr Hong. "Oh saem! What's up?" Eunji asked. "Remember. The tickets to the carnival. I'll meet you kids outside of school at 3:30pm sharp." He winked and left our class. I cringed. "He did not just-" Hyuna pretended to gag. I laughed at her. 

"Anyways, let's head back to our dorms. We've got 1 hour and 15 minutes to get ready." I said and we left the class, and went back to our dorms. 

I curled the ends of my hair and tied it up in a ponytail. I applied a bit of lip gloss and mascara. And put on this: 

It was an simple outfit, but it'll do

It was an simple outfit, but it'll do. I looked at the clock and it was 3:10pm already. "Yah! Are you done? We have 20 more minutes." I shouted at Hyuna. "Yeah yeah! I'm almost done." She shouted back. 2 minutes later, she came out and she was wearing:

 2 minutes later, she came out and she was wearing:

"Damn girl, we almost matching or what." I pointed out and she laughed. "I secretly stole your idea while you were thinking of it." She winked and I slapped her jokingly. "Should we go now?" I asked and she nodded. Then we head out of our dorm, and made our way to the school gate slowly. Slow enough to take up 1 million years. Okay joking. 

When we arrived there, we saw Jungkook, Mingyu and Eunji, but no sight of Wonwoo. Then I saw Mingyu and Eunji laughing together. I gulped and looked away from them immediately. "Yah! Why are you standing there? Hurry up!" Hyuna pulled me towards them in excitement. "Oh hey Sangmi!" Eunji exclaimed, I just gave her a smile and looked down. 

Then Eunji went back, talking to Mingyu. I cleared my throat, and turned towards the direction of the school. "Err.. I'm not feeling-" "YO GAL!" A deep voice greeted me and swung his arms around my shoulders. I knew it was Wonwoo immediately. I looked at him in the eyes and he was staring deep into my eyes too. I quickly looked away. He gave me a pat on my back. "It's okay." He whispered. 

Yes, Wonwoo knows what's going on. I told him yesterday, and he said that I was jealous. But why would I be jealous at Eunji and Mingyu hugging? I mean that's just stupid.. Unless.. I like him..? No! It can't be. I only find him hot, okay.. He's just hot.