Chapter 12

-sangmi's pov-

I walked out their sight and went to the garden. I sat under the tree, thinking of what just happened. Which made me blush again. I touched my face, which is hot af right now. I fanned myself. "Oh my God, Sangmi-ah.. Stop thinking of Mingyu!" I scolded myself. I tried to be distracted by the leaves falling down from the tree. When suddenly, I saw his face in my mind. "Aish!" I groaned. 

Then suddenly, I remembered the time where he put his face really near mine, during detention. "Oh my God. No Sangmi.. Stop it!" I hit my forehead. My heart was beating faster than ever. I went back to the first time we met. Where I accidentally bang into him. He was annoyed at me, but dang, how can someone who is annoyed be so hot? 

I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly, my phone vibrated in my pocket. I snapped back to reality and took my phone out of my pocket. 'Eh? Who's this?' I thought in my head. It was an unknown number. It read, 'Where are you right now?' I was confused. Why would this person want to know where am I. 'The teacher is looking for it.' The second message read. My classmate, maybe? 

Who are you? sent 12:56pm 

Oh. It's Jungkook. sent 12:56pm 

Oh.. I'm at the garden, why? sent 12:57pm

-jungkook's pov- (omf)

"So, where is she right now?" Hyuna asked after I sent the first message. "Hol' up woman, it was less than 10 seconds that I asked her." I rolled my eyes, a little annoyed by Hyuna. "How did you get her number anyways?" Mingyu asked, in a disgusted tone. I glared at him. "We're classmates." I replied coldly. He rolled his eyes at me, so I did the same to him. Eunji was observing us with a sheepish smile on her face. 

Then, there was a ding coming from my phone. 'Who are you?' It wrote. So, she didn't save my number, despite the class group chat that we have. I sighed and replied, 'Oh. It's Jungkook.' "So where is she now?" Hyuna asked again. I sighed and gave her a cold stare, making her look everywhere, except me. 

'Oh.. I'm at the garden, why?' Sangmi replied. "Did she reply this time?" Wonwoo hyung asked and I nodded. "Where-" I cut Hyuna off by replying. "She's at the garden. I'll go get-" "I'll go get her." Mingyu cut me off, and walked away instantly. I rolled my eyes and just let him go. "So what now?" Wonwoo hyung asked, and I shrugged. "We wait for them, I guess?" Eunji replied. I sighed to myself. Why do I keep sighing today? Aish, I don't know myself. 

-mingyu's pov-

For some reasons, I feel very annoyed at Jungkook. I don't even know why, myself. I just made my way to the garden, to get Sangmi back, so we can go find Mr Hong. 

When I arrived there, I saw her sitting under the tree, bobbing her head from left to right.  I went nearer to her, when I heard her singing to Black Pink's Stay. I sat down, under the tree, opposite of her direction. I just sat there, listening to her sing. I smiled to myself. I can't lie, she has an amazing voice. 

Soon, she finished the song. And what's left, was silence. "Your voice is amazing." I broke the silence. I heard shuffling, so I looked back and saw her looking at me, her eyes wide. "Omo. How long have you been here?" She asked, in a state of shock and panic. "Erm.. From the beginning till the end?" I replied, looking into her eyes. We made eye contact for a while, then she looked away immediately, clearing her throat. 

"What? So you're gonna judge my horrible singing now?" She replied, sarcastically. I scoffed. "Who said your singing is terrible.." I mumbled under my breath. "Huh?" She asked. Phew. Glad she didn't hear that. "Nothing." I said. Then there was an awkward silence. Shit.. Should I apologize now? She should know that I'm being sincere.