Chapter 20

-sangmi's pov-

I went to bed, thinking of what I just did. I remembered the expression of his face. He was confused, but happy? What should I do when I see him tomorrow! "Oh my god!" I let out a frustrated groan. I turned to the right side of my body, and laid down. Then suddenly, I saw hair coming down, making me scared. "W-who's there?" I stuttered. "Boo!" A wild Hyuna appeared, making me relieved. 

"What do you want?" I asked, annoyed that she got to scare me. "So.. What happened today?" She wriggled her eyebrows, teasing me. I rolled my eyes. "Nothing." I lied. "Mmm.." Then she jumped down from her bed, to my bed. (it's a bunk bed) "I can tell if you're lying. Shoot it." She smirked. How I wish she wasn't my friend. "Fine.." I sighed out. "But you can't tell anyone! Not even the squad!" I pointed in her face. "Promise." She smiled and pointed out her pinky finger, and we did a pinky-promise. 

"I.. I kissed Mingyu-" "OH MY GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS?! YOU LOST YOUR FIRST KISSEU- I'M-" I cut her off by covering her mouth with my palm. Regrets. She licked my palm, making me look at her in disgust, even though I'm probably used to it. "CONTINUE!" She exclaimed excitedly. "Not until you calm down." I mumbled and folded my arms. 

She took a deep breath and continued, "Okay, I'm done. Now continue." She said, calmly, this time. Even though she will probably lose it later on. "I did not lose my first kiss.. It was just on the cheeks." I felt my face becoming hotter, remembering the scene. "Why not on the lips?" She whined. "I-i.. I don't like him that way okay!" I stuttered. "Why dafuq you lyin' anyways. We all know you have a thing for him." She poked my cheeks, making me slap her hands away.

"So.. Who initiated the kiss?" She came closer to my face, looking like a 5 year old kid. "Er.. M-me." I blushed at the thought of it. Where did I even get the courage from. "Woah.. Our Sangmi has grown up!" She wriggled her brows again. "Did he ask for the kiss?" I shook my head. "S-so you're saying you just kissed him, out of sudden?!" I nodded. She started squealing like every fangirls does. "Shh!!" I shushed her, by slapping her shoulders. 

"I can't believe you just did that! Oh my god! I don't know if I should be proud or not." She said as quick as possible, catching a breath after that. "How are you gonna face him tomorrow?" She asked me. I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm gonna study with him tomorrow." I mumbled. "Ooo. Like a study date?" She smiled sheepishly. "M-must you really add the word, 'date'." I blushed. 

"Of course! Aish. Young lovers these days." She said dreamily, making me roll my eyes. "What about you and Park Jimin, then." She blushed at her boyfriend's name. (cute) "Wh-whatever! Update me on everything, arraseo?" She said and went back to her bed. I sighed. She has to be the best of the best ever. 

-day 2-

I was about to open the doors of my dorm, but it felt as if someone was leaning against the door. I frowned in return. I pushed the door as hard as possible, and exited the dorm. Then I heard someone groaning in pain. I looked down and saw Mingyu, face planting the floor. I laughed at the sight in front of me. Mingyu turned back, looking at me while frowning. 

"Yah! Shouldn't you help your soon-to-be boyfriend up, rather than laughing at him?" He said, making me blush madly at the word, 'soon-to-be boyfriend'. He stood up and wiped the dust off his outfit. Dang, did he look as hot as ever. 

"Did you bring your books for later on?" He asked. It took me awhile to understand what he was talking about. But soon, nodded. "Great." He smiled. Then we made our way to school, together. During the whole walk to school, I was thinking about what happened yesterday. Making me blush like a tomato.

15 minutes later, we arrived outside my class, since he wanted to escort me to class, even though he really didn't had to. "Err... We're here." I stated awkwardly. "I know." He lowly chuckled. "Okay bye." I was about to head in my class when he grabbed my wrist, making me face him. Then I felt my back on the cold wall.