Chapter 15

-sangmi's pov-

Here I am, standing in front of my wardrobe, biting my nails out of nervousness, while looking at my phone. It was a message from Mingyu.

I'll pick you up in 20 minutes, outside your door. :) sent 12:40pm

"Yo, why the fuck are you so tense?" Hyuna asked, looking at me with a weird face. I gulped and looked over to her, pathetically. "Come here, come here!" I whisper-yelled at her, and she walked towards me. "There's no one else in this room except for us, why are you so scared? Geez." She sighed and I hit her head playfully. 

"You won't believe it." I said. "What?" She asked. "Kim Mingyu asked me out!" I said and jumped on my bed, frustrated. "WHAT?!" She shouted and jumped on top of me. "When?! How?! HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS?!" She questioned me, continuously. I rolled my eyes and pushed her off me. "Like just now." I replied to her question. "You- You were with him just now?!" She got up. I nodded. "Why else would I not be in the dorm?" I asked, sarcastically. "I didn't even know that you're not in." She laughed. "You're acting like I'm not important to you anymore." I pouted. "Too bad." She said and I rolled my eyes. 

"So.. It's a date right?" She asked. "I don't know.. Something like that, I guess?" Then I got up from my bed, and walked to my wardrobe. "Dudeee. I think it's a date." She poked me and I slapped her hands away from me. "But it's weird." I mumbled. "What's weird?" She asked, sliding right in front of my face. 

"So.. He likes a girl.. But he's asking me out on a date." I explained while pushing her away from me. Then she acted as if she was thinking really hard. "Mm.. Maybe the girl that he likes, is YOU?" She said, pointing right into my eyes. I smacked her finger away, afraid that it will poke my eyeball. "You're an idiot, he wouldn't like me." I said and pushed her away from my wardrobe. "You're the idiot! I mean it's kinda obvious that he likes you." She mumbled. I looked at her, as if she was dumb. 

"Do you know what I'm thinking right now?" I questioned her. "What?" She answered, with no emotions. "He gives off the fuckboy vibe to be honest." I said and went back to search for something to wear. "True though." She agreed. "So, you know what I'm thinking now?" I asked again. "You're thinking that he's using you to make the girl he likes, jealous right?" She replied. "That's why you're my best friend." 

"Geez." She sighed and walked towards me. "Come on, I don't think he will be that low to use a girl." She said, while choosing an outfit for me. I just shrugged my shoulders. "I think he likes Eunji." I mumbled, but loud enough for Hyuna to hear. "What makes you think of that?" She asked. "I saw them hugging on the rooftop before.." My heart sank when the scene replayed in my brain. "Aww.. Are you jealous?" She smirked and I hit her shoulder, playfully. 

"I mean, he went with Eunji yesterday too. Isn't it obvious that he likes her? I feel like he wants my advise on courting Eunji." I said, looking down. "Aww.. Someone's sad." She ruffled my hair and I rolled my eyes. "Just help me choose an outfit, ppali!" I shouted, as if I was mad. "Geez! Chill woman! I'm doing the 'job' here. So just shut up!" She rolled her eyes and proceeded on helping me choose an outfit. 

A few minutes later, she gave me her outfit: