Twenty - Nine

Your pov

"I can't do this!" I scream and throw myself onto my bed. Lisa rolls her eyes and hits my back harshly "Don't do this shitboat, it's prom day." I frown as I rub the spot she hit. She walks toward my closet, taking out the dress I picked out for tonight. She grins and turns around.

"Look at this dress, it's so beautiful and I dare you to not go to prom, see what'll happen." She threatens, placing the dress gently down onto my bed, despite her words. I sit and pout "Okay, okay sorry it's just - I'm so nervous!" I grab my pillow and press it against my face to muffle my screams.

Lisa grunts and grabs the pillow from my grasp, slapping me in the face with it "What's there to be nervous about? You're going to prom wearing the most beautiful dress in history, you have a hot as fudge date, aka Jungkook." I smile as I watch her dance around with the dress pressed against her chest as she pretends to ball dance.

"You have the bestest of friend who's going to be doing your hair and make - up." She bows, I roll my eyes and giggle. I stand up and walk toward her, she hands me the dress and I turn around to the mirror in the corner of my room.

I place the dress in front of me and mess with the hem off the dress. Lisa comes from behind me smiling "You're going to look beautiful, Y/N." She reassures, hugging me from behind.
I nod and smile, suddenly becoming excited for tonight.

-

"There done!" Lisa exclaims, fluffing my hair a bit before turning me around to face her. She gasps and squeals
"W-What?" I starts to feel insecure. She shakes her head and pulls out a mirror to show me her finishing product.

I gasp and cover my mouth with my hand "Kill me.." She chuckles and places her hand on her hip "Maybe after prom I put a lot a work into your hair, babe." I laugh and playfully punch her. We turn our head toward my door as someone opens it "Hey, Y/N I came to see if you were-"

Taehyung stops in his tracks as he stares at me, his mouth ajar. I become uncomfortable under his gaze, quickly looking away "W-Wow.." He stutters, coming forward as he keeps his gaze set on me. Lisa smirks and places her hand on my shoulder "I know, I'm great."

Taehyung blinks and looks away "A-Anyways, I came to see if you were ready for Jeongguk." My eyes widen as I look up at him "H-He's down stairs?"

Taehyung nods and I scream, causing Lisa and Taehyung to jump "G-Get out I have to still get ready I can't believe he's here. W-What do I do, I don't want to keep him waiting. Lisa what. What. I'm freaking ou-" She grabs my shoulders and shakes me vigorously "Snap. Out. Of. It. Shitbrain!" I nod and she stops.

Lisa turns to Taehyung who was awkwardly standing there "Please leave while I dress my client." She simply says. Taehyung wastes no time on leaving, closing the door after him right before quickly getting another glance of me before smiling.

Lisa sighs and turns back to me, guiding my head toward the dress that was laying on my bed with her finger
"I noticed you forgot to buy shoes, so I brought my stilettos." She winks and smiles at me. I sigh in relief "You're the best." She nods and shrugs "I know, let's get you in that dress now."

-
Jungkook pov

"She has a curfew, I want her home by exactly 10-" Jin's interrogation gets interrupted by Taehyung as he rushes down the stairs yelling "'Kay, Y/N's coming!" He says breathlessly as he makes his way toward us, quickly fixing his suit.

I stand up and fix my suit as well, placing my hands in front of me as I wait for Y/N to come down. To be honest, I'm nervous as hell. I've never been this nervous in my whole entire life, I bet Y/N is cool and collected while I'm over here sweating my eyebrows off-

"Hey," I look over at Taehyung to see him smiling reassuringly at me "Don't worry, she's beautiful." I timidly nod, a bit jealous that Taehyung got to see her before me. I shake my thoughts off as I hear a loud voice come from up the stairs "Behold! The gorgeous
Y/N!" "L-Lisa!" I chuckle as I wait for Y/N to appear.

My eyes widen as Y/N comes out from behind the wall, taking slow steps down the stairs as her gaze meets mine. I swallow hard as she finally steps from the last stair, her hands fiddling with her thumbs as she waits for me to speak.

Taehyung nudges me with his elbow. I clear my throat and shake my head "Wow would be an understatement of how amazing you look, Y/N." She blushes and smiles. Taehyung claps his hands and steps forward "A'ight! The limo is outside, we should get going." I nod and walk toward Y/N.

I hold my hand out for her to take, which she happily obliges too. I smile cheekily as I guide her to the front door, waving goodbye to everyone else in the house.

We walk out and see Namjoon's upper half sticking out from the top of the limo with a bottle of champagne in his hand "It's about time - damn Y/N - anyways, let's get going!"

I roll my eyes and bring Y/N to the limo, opening the door for her. Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin turn their heads toward us.

"You look so beautiful!"

"Oof, I'm jealous, Kook."

She jumps in as I follow in suit, Tae right behind me. Namjoon finally pulls his body back inside the limousine and plops down in between Yoongi and Jimin "I can't wait to dance with all the wall flowers tonight." He says as the limo driver begins driving us. Yoongi rolls his eyes "Like anyone would want to dance with Barney."

"Catch my hands!"

I ignore their arguing when I feel Y/N's hold on my hand tighten. I look down at our hands then at her to see her staring out the window "You okay?" I softly whisper. She looks up at me and nods, smiling "Just a bit nervous." I slightly kiss her on the lips and squeeze her hand, telling her that I will be by her side no matter what.

"I love you." I look at her in the eyes as she stares at me back. I grin and kiss her button nose "I love you more."

Cheater | J.jk On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara