Eight

Your pov

"How do you feel about Krissy?" He raises his eyebrows, coughing as he looks at me "I'm sorry, what?" I roll my eyes and punch his arm "I said it clear enough."

"What's with the sudden question?"

"I'm curious, now tell me!" He sighs as a smile appears on his face "If it makes you feel any better, I don't have any feelings towards her." "Really?" He nods.

"Alright." I stand up, about to leave until he grabs my arm "Wait a minute, are jealous?" I furrow my eyebrows at him "Why would I be jealous?"

He scoffs and smirks at me "Every time I mention Krissy, you always rolls your eyes." "Because I'm conceited, now can I take a shower?" He lets go of me and chuckles "I think it's more than just being conciteded." I grab a few clothes out of my bag and walk towards the bathroom "Whatever."

After taking a shower I walk back to his room drying my hair with a towel. I glance over at him when I notice he was taking off his shirt, revealing his toned abs. I quickly look away and start fiddling with my bag when he turns around to face me.

"Jungkook?" He hums in response as he looks around for a new shirt "Why didn't you tell me who you liked the other day at the restaurant?" He starts laughing "Why're you so worried?"

I sigh and cross my arms "Because as my job of being your best friend, I need to know these things." He walks towards me, still laughing "Just don't worry about it," He shrugs "and when the time comes, you'll be the first to know, okay?"

I shake my head "Fine, but would you put on a shirt already?" He looks down and grins "Oh, right." I chuckle as he goes towards his drawers and picks out a random shirt "So, how was the party?"

He looks up at me then adverts his gaze to somewhere else "Oh you know, it was a party." I make a face at him "The hell? "It was a party?" He nods as he makes himself comfortable in his bed.

I walk over there and pull the sheets over me, still facing him "What does that mean?" He turns towards me "It was just a party."

"You're annoying me."

He laughs "How exactly?"

"You won't give me details, that's how!"

"Y/N, you've been to parties before, you know what I mean." I scoff and roll over to my side "Night, jerk."

"Goodnight."

I woke up and immediately sighed. I look around the room, totally forgetting that I spent the night over at Jungkook's house. I turn my head towards the sleeping boy beside me. He looks so adorable sleeping, I just want to pinch his cheeks until they turn red.

I smile to myself, realizing how awkward my thought was. I slowly rise up to see if anyone texted me last night. Sure enough there were messages from my cheerleading team in our group message.

Jane: Please tell me I wasn't the only who saw that at the party!😰😭

Savannah: No way, I thought I was the only one..

Carrie: Maybe he was drunk?

Lisa: Nah, I think that "girl" was the one drunk, besides they were playing a game, stop worrying bastards😑

Wendy: For real, people are trying sleep, dumbass's😠

I giggle at the end, but curious why they're bringing up some dude in our group message. I decide to text them to ask what all happened at the party.