Four

Jungkook's pov

I wake up to the sun shining in my face through the curtains. I feel so good this morning. I look to my right and see a sleeping Y/N. I stare at her for awhile, just admiring all her features that I adore. But it didn't last long because my alarm clock went off. I didn't want to wake her, so I turn around to turn it off.

I freeze when I see someone standing at my door. Taehyung was standing there with his eyes widened "T-Tae-" He turns around and leaves my room.
I turn my alarm clock off and rush out of my room.

"Tae it's not what it looks like!" He stops and turns around, glaring at me.
I almost run into him "I knew it." I stare at him confused, he notices and continues "I knew you liked her, but - to do that to her when she already has a boyfriend? That's pretty low, Kook!"

"W-What? I'm not like that Tae and you know that!" He checks his watch and taps his foot "You have five minutes to tell me everything." I nod once and take a deep breath and tell him everything that happened.

Throughout me telling him I had no idea what he was thinking, he was keeping a blank expression on his face the whole time "-So, I brought her here and we talked it out."

He put his hand on his hip and looked at the oven clock "Wow, I'm sorry Kookie..I.." He chuckles nervously "I really am sorry." I shake my head, telling him that it was alright "But, why're you even here so early?"

He teases me "What, Now that you have Y/N your best friend can't come over anymore?" He begins to fake being hurt. I smile and shake my head "Um, but on a series note." He takes out a folded paper from his pocket and hands it to me. I look at him confused "What is it?"

"Why don't you read it before asking questions, dingus." I reluctantly open the paper, having a small feeling that I knew what it was. I read the first sentence:

'You have been accepted-'

I immediately stop and look away "Kookie-""-W-Wh..what happened to us graduating together?" I didn't realize how loud my voice had become.

"I know-" "-What happened to going to college together?" He frowns and glares at me "Remember our promise to each other four years ago?"

I sigh and slowly nod "You said you would be happy for me and would accept my choice, right?" I swallow a lump in my throat "I-I mean, I am but..
I kinda just thought it wouldn't happen.."

He chuckles and ruffles my hair "Me too." His phone starts to buzz and he pulls it out of his pocket. His face turns into disappointment.

"Listen kookie, can you not tell anybody that I'm leaving?" I look at him "But, why?" He gives me a reassuring smile "I don't want them to be worrying about me." I slightly nod in agreement of his demand. He ruffles my hair and gives me his signature box-like smile "I'll miss you and Y/N the most."

"What about Jimin?" He scratches the back of his neck and shrugs "He was just.."there." We both laugh. It becomes quiet between us. I quickly thought of something before it was time for him to leave "Um, Tae..what about Y/N?"

He sighs and runs his hand through his hair "She may ask about me, but she'll soon forget about me. I mean, the only time I hung out with her was if I was with you."

I hum in agreement as I look down at my hands "I should get going before I miss my flight." Tae walks over to the door and looks back at me. He smiles one last time "Take good care of Y/N, I trust you, Kook." And with that he left.

I took a deep breath. I was thinking about how life would be like without Taehyung. I decide to go back up stairs to check on Y/N.

When I open the door I see Y/N still asleep "Geez, can she sleep.." I mutter to myself, chuckling under my breath as I walk into the bathroom to get myself ready.