Three

Jungkook's pov

All of us enter the concert and it immediately gets loud. There were so many sweaty and wild people around us, I felt disgusted. Y/N was a huge CNBLUE fan. She could go on and on about CNBLUE. That was one of her quirks I liked about her If only she would have that Huge smile when talking about me..

It seemed as if the concert would get louder and louder as time went on.
I look around, only seeing Hoseok and Jin around me. Y/N must be with Mason. But something caught my eye. I look to the right and see Y/N in the arms of someone.

Someone else..

I had to do a double-take to make sure I was seeing what I was seeing. I walk over there to see what was going on.
But as I got closer it was all clear to me. She was being harassed by some dude. I immediately grab his shoulder and push him to the ground.

He struggles up to his feet, he was drunk."Get out of here!" He stumbles his way away from us. I sigh and turn back to Y/N. I put my hands on her shoulders and lean into her face.

"Are you alright? What happened? Where's Mason? She slowly turns her head to the left. I was confused but look into the direction she was staring at. My mouth falls open, Mason was kissing on some random girl. I look back at Y/N. I could see pain written all over her face.

I turn her body so she wouldn't look at Mason and that girl "Come on, it's late. We should go." I escort her out of the concert and to my car.

The world was dead silent as we entered my car. I look over at Y/N, she had tears falling to her cheeks.

I lean over and wipe her tears with the pad of my thumb "Y/N," She pushes my hand away and wipes her cheeks with her sleeve, quickly looking out the window to avoid my gaze as she sniffles "I-I'm okay."

I nod and look down at my lap. It gets quiet again. I sigh and look back at
Y/N. She was covering her face as she silently cried "Why.." She whispers.
I bite my lip trying to think of what to say.

"You don't want to believe he cheated on you?" I said as soft as possible. She nods and her crying gets worse "I trusted him." I lean towards her and pull her into my embrace. Say you need me Y/N. I'll lend you my shoulder to cry on.. Just say you need me..

"Give up on him." She hiccups and shakes her head "I c-can't so easily.."

"I love.." Wait what am I doing..
I can't tell her how I feel when she's in pain. But.. Will this be the only chance I get? I love you Y/N. It's so simple..
Say it "I love to see you smile."

No...

She moves back and looks at me
"W-what.." I touch her cheek and look her in the eyes "You're too beautiful to be crying over a boy who can't even see how much he has..So smile."

She touches my hand and looks down "Thank you.." I move back into my seat and start the car "Kookie?" I hum as a response "C-Could I stay over at your house?" I glance at her, taking in her puffy cheeks and swollen eyes "Alright.."

I park the car and we walk into my house. It was dark inside, my mom must be asleep. I look over at Y/N who was looking around. I slightly smile "What is it, you act like you've never been here before." She looks at me "It's been awhile.."

When we enter my room I close the door behind us and once again Y/N was looking around "I know it's been awhile, but must you show it?" She softly chuckles "My bad.." She sits down on my bed and looks forward.

Even though I've known Y/N my whole life, It felt awkward. Y/N sighs and I glance at her. I hesitantly walk over to her and sit down. I take a moment before talking to her "Do...you wanna talk about it? Or anything, really!" I turn away from her and scrunch my face. What am I thinking! It's probably the number one thing she doesn't want to talk about right now!

"Alright."

I whisper an 'okay' as I think of something suitable to say "How..how do you feel?" She chuckles quietly but loud enough for me to hear "I feel better." I look at her and tilt my head "How come?" She places her head onto my shoulder "Because I'm with my best friend."

Best friend

I smile and place my head onto hers
"Me too." She moves her hand out, indicating that she wants me to hold it. I slowly lift my hand up and bring it up towards hers intwining my fingers with her. I'm enjoying this way too much.

"Kookie?"

"Have you ever been in love before?"

Everyday.. "I suppose."

"So you know it hurts, right?"

Yep "I guess.."

"Love is a pain in the ass."

No kidding "Sure."

She takes a deep breath "Do you like anyone right now?" More than just "like" "Right now, no.."

"Good, then you can only focus on me." She smiles at me and I couldn't help but chuckle.