Five

Jungkook's pov

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock blaring in the right side of my ear. I lazily move my hand over to turn it off. I slowly sit up, still delirious of sleep. Sighing, I check my phone to see if I got any messages from Y/N. None.

I haven't talked to her after what happened Saturday morning. I wonder if she's still mad. I decide to get out of bed and get ready for school.

As I enter the kitchen, I hear my mom talking on the phone. She sounded busy, so I left without saying anything.

I reluctantly walk to where I wait for
Y/N, seeing if she'll show up. I check the time on my phone, she should be here by now. "Jungkook." I look behind me "Uh, hey Mason." He gives me a short smile as he walks towards me. We were both waiting for her now.

By then I knew she wasn't going to show up, but Mason wasn't leaving "I don't think she's coming." I smirk "Well, you're her boyfriend, wouldn't she tell you?"

He scratches the back of his neck "Uh, we got in a fight on Saturday." I hum as a response, beginning to walk to school together "Too bad." He scoffs "Please, you're her best friend. Don't act like she didn't tell you." I shake my head as I look away.

He huffs and hits my arm "You know,
at the concert I was looking for Y/N, Jin told me she went somewhere with you. Care to explain why you guys left?" I move away from him, annoyed.

"She wanted some alone time-" "-So she goes with you?" He retorts back, almost immediately. I nod as he laughs "But for real."  He stops walking which led me to stop and turn to him, he had a serious look on his face "What'd you guys do?" "What do you mean?"

"Who leaves a concert, just to have "some alone time?" I was mentally frowning "What's going on between you and my girlfriend?"

He's kidding right. He takes a step towards me "Nothing, Mason. We're just friends." "As if I'm going to believe that. There's always going to be someone who falls in love." I look down, which encourages him to go on.

"Ha, so I'm right. Tch..I knew it from the start." He places his hand on my shoulder, tsking "Jungkook, I think you should stop talking to my girlfriend." That's when I snapped "Your girlfriend?" I push his hand away forcefully "I think she was done with you when she saw you making out with some random chick."

He didn't even budge. He walks in front of me, bumping into my shoulder on purpose "Don't get yourself hurt, "Kookie." I watch him walk away until my phone starts buzzing. I grab my phone out of my pocket to see a text from Jimin.

Short: Dude what's taking you so long?

Short: And don't you usually walk with Y/N to school?

I huff as I put my phone back into my pocket without replying. I walk back home to get my car and drive to school.

I was already late for first period, like really late. The halls were quiet.
On my way to class, I walk pass Y/N's classroom. I peek inside to see her talking with Mason and Yoongi.

She forgave him I guess...

As I enter first period the bell rings.

Shit..

"Mr. Jeon, I'd like to speak to you for a moment." I wait for everyone to leave.
Jimin glares at me before walking out, I quickly mouth 'sorry' but he rolls his eyes and walks out "Mr. Jeon, may I ask why you are this late to my class?" I advert my eyes from her gaze to the ground as I sigh "Woke up late?"