Seven

Jungkook's pov

Friday finally comes and I am so ready for the weekend. Ever since Y/N broke up with Mason he's been trying to get her back. And honestly? He looks so desperate - I almost feel sad for him. I'm pretty sure Y/N is getting tired of it too "Hey, are we still going to the movies?" She looks at me and gasps
"Kookie, I'm so sorry. I totally forgot!"

"It's okay, I mean, do you have something after school?" Sadly, she nods "I have cheerleading practice - but I promise we can go right after!"
I smile and nod "Alright, I guess I'll hang out with Krissy for a few." She tuts, placing a few books inside her locker "Seems like you always hang out with her."

I notice how as does this thing when she's slightly irritated, a combination of her poking her tongue into her cheek and squinting her eyes "Is someone jealous? And no missy, I'm always hanging out with you." She smiles and ruffles my hair.

"Whatever, I gotta go now. Pick me up afterward?" I nod. She grins and waves goodbye as I watch her walk away. I sigh and walk to the library to see if Krissy was there.

A smile grew across my face when I see her sitting at a table reading a book. I walk towards the table and take a seat in front of her "Hey Kris."
She looks up from her book and smiles
"Kris?" I shrug nonchalantly "Yeah, I'm trying out a new nickname for you." She giggles as she closes her book after placing a book mark on the page she was reading.

"Shouldn't you be getting home by now?" I shrug "I suppose, but I wanted to hang out with you for awhile."

"Is that so?" I nod like a kid and she smiles "Shouldn't you be getting home, as well?" I retaliate back. She mimics my shrug and huffs "I always come to the library to read on Fridays."

I pretend to sleep, snoring loudly before jerking up and looking around frantically "O-Oh, sorry - your hobby bored me to sleep." She rolls her eyes and brings her hand up to we forehead, making a 'L' shape "Well I'm sorry, I'm not those people who party every weekend. I haven't even been to a party." My eyes widen

"For real?"

"For real."

I stare into her eyes for awhile, then remember something "Well, do you wanna go to one?" She looks at me confused "You know Kim Namjoon? He's having a party tonight. I wasn't going to go because I was supposed to go to the movies with Y/N, but she kinda..."blew me off."

"How rude of her." I shake my head and defend Y/N "It kinda wasn't her fault, she only forgot. I understand her – but that's not the point, do you wanna go or not?" Se scratches her arm, evidently picking a choosing "I don't know, parties aren't really my thing."

I hold up my hand in front of her "It would be if I was there with you, right?" She chuckles and shakes her head at me "Isthat a yes?" She giggles an nods. I stand up and grin "Let's get going then!"

We got out of the car and could already hear the loud music coming from inside the house "Wow, that's pretty loud." I nod, examining the house "He's rich." I look over at Krissy and place my hand on her shoulder "Now remember, you probably don't know a lot of people here, so just stay by my side if you feel nervous, okay?"

I give her a reassuring smile and she nods.  Pulling my hand off her shoulder, I knock on the door three times. A few seconds later the door opens revealing Namjoon with a cup in his hand moving his body to the blaring music inside his parents mansion. His face lights up when he sees me "Jungkookie!"