Six

Jungkook's pov

Mason was putting on his shirt, staring at me strangely as I stared at him in shock. I was confused on how I didn't hear him. I scratched my head awkwardly, trying to find an excuse that will best help me out of second hand embarrassment "What do you mean?"

He shakes his head in disapproval
"Whatever, just get out of here." I look around "It's the locker room,"boys" to be exact. And you want me to leave?"

"Yeah." Before I could open my mouth to retaliate I hear shuffling coming from where he was standing "Who's that?"

"What're you talking about?"

"Who's with you?"

"Uh,just me and you idiot." We stared, annoyed with one another. I was about to prove him wrong when once again the noise was heard.

"Okay, there's defiantly someone there, is it Namjoon?" He shakes his head while he glances beside him
"There's no one else in here besides you and me." I click my tongue and nod "Fine,I'll get going first." I pretend to walk out of the locker room, but stayed when I heard a females voice.

"That was so close,Mason!"

"Yeah, I know."

"What if he found out and told-"

"He didn't and he won't."

"But what if?"

"We're only friends with benefits, I'll forget about you and find a way to make it better with her and you know that."

My mouth was completely gone. What the hell!? I was moving around frantically. Not caring if they'll hear me, I swing the door open and run out.

On my way out of the locker room, I see Krissy putting books in her locker.
I sprint towards her "Krissy!" She turns around and immediately turns back to her locker "Uh, hey."

Those girls must have threatened her. I grab her and turn her around, she opens her mouth in shock"J-Jungkook-" "-You wanna hang out after school?" Her eyes widen more.

"W-With me?" I nod in response, keeping eye contact with her until she looks away "That's not a good idea."
"Why not?" I was hoping she would be honest and tell me the truth.

"I'm busy.." "With?" She becomes quiet "Nothing? Then we should hangout. I'll see you after school." Before she could say anything else I run away to my next class.

School ends and I was walking out of class with Y/N. I wanted to tell her what had happened, but I don't know why I wasn't. She wasn't saying much like she usually does, probably from earlier.

I look down at her to see a pained expression on her face. I frown when I hear a familiar voice approaching us
"Hey, Y/N!"

He walks towards us and slings his arm around Y/N. She doesn't budge and allows him to keep his arm around her shoulders "What's the matter, you seem out of it Y/N?" I look down at
Y/N, she was looking back at me.

She looked away when we made eye contact "Really? My bad." She must have been asking for help. I clear my throat "Y/N, didn't you have cheerleading practice today, I'll take you if you want?"

Her face lights up, seeing what I was doing and nods "Y-Yeah, I do. Please if you don't mind?" Mason interrupts us. (per usual)

"Babe, I'll take you." I and Mason exchange looks before he separates
Y/N and himself from me and walks away to the football field.