Fifteen

Your pov

"I hate you but I love you, you idiot!"

Lisa yells as she slings her arm around my shoulders, ruffling my hair with her free hand. I chuckle and look at the rest of the girls on my cheerleading squad. They were lecturing me on being "less dumb" in their words, just because I didn't get the hint that Jungkook was asking me to prom.

"Like for real, you just turned your back on him. You should of seen the face on him - priceless!" Savannah laughs as she slaps Wendy's back.

"Why're you slapping me?" She winces in pain as she moves away from the girl who'll in danger her "Thanks and I'll make sure next time that I won't be "ridiculous." I say as I hold up invisible quotations with my hands, earning laughs from the girls.

We walk into the locker room and get changed. Jungkook wanted to eat out again at some barbeque place this time with everyone to 'celebrate' on our win and his win with me.

I walk towards my locker to unlock it, only to find out that my lock was gone. I start looking around to see if maybe it fell on the ground, but everybody's stuff was on the ground which made it hard to maneuver around. In the end, I shrug it off and change into my regular clothes.

I walk out of school and see everyone waiting for me by their cars. Jin and Yoongi were next to Jimin as they talked with one another. Hoseok and Namjoon were messing around with Jungkook.

I smile and sprint over to the males "There's Y/N!"Jimin smiles and waves at me, I return the gesture as I come closer "Good, you're here, I'm starving." Yoongi sits up from the position he was in and walks over to his car.

Jimin rolls his eyes and follows behind his new boyfriend. Namjoon wraps his arm around Hoseok and turns both of them around "I'm riding with Hobi, Jin ride with your sister and Jungkookie."

"See you guys at the restaurant!" Both of them wave goodbye as they hop into Hoseok's car. I sigh and turn around to see Jin eyeing Jungkook with his arms folded against his chest.

Great, this should fun.

"Let's go before Joon and Yoongi get into another argument about who is more handsome." I chuckle awkwardly as I open up Jin's car, both of them following behind.

It was way to awkward for my liking. The silence was killing me slowly, intensity filled the air as no one dared to speak.

"So.." Jin finally says after a log ride of silence "You're taking my little sister to prom, huh?" He looks at Jungkook through the rear view mirror. Jungkook glances at me. I was sitting in the passenger seat wishing for this to be less awkward for the both of us.

Jungkook nods before clearing his throat "Um, yea-yes that's right." He says meekly as he avoids his gaze by looking out the window. Jin hums in response "Why?" He blurts out. I glared at him but he ignores it by staring at the road. I turn my head towards Jungkook, he looked taken aback from Jin's blunt question towards him.

"Well, beca-" I cut him off as I notice that we made it to the restaurant "Jimin and the rest are already here." I take a deep breath, hoping nothing is going on between Yoongi and Namjoon. Jin parks the car and I immediately get out, avoiding anymore awkward confrontations as I walk into the restaurant searching for the rest of my friends.

I grunt as I already could tell Yoongi and Namjoon were arguing again. I wait for Jin and Jungkook to walk in before heading over to their table.
I sit next to Hoseok and ask him what they're arguing about this time, he leans towards me as he observes the argument heating up.

"Namjoon said that ketchup was better than mustard and Yoongi simply replied with"no" and they started going at it - or mostly Namjoon, really." He chuckles as he takes a sip of his tea.

I sigh and look over at Jungkook who sits next to me, Jin sitting across from him and next to Jimin who was telling Namjoon to drop the argument.

"Not until Yoongay admits that ketchup is way better than mustard!" He points a finger at Yoongi who in return does nothing.

We order our food and drinks as we wait for something good to happen "Shut it, skyscraper." "Admit it, ketchup is better!" Yoongi looks up at the flustered male, parting his mouth before replying.

"No." He firmly says as he takes a sip of his drink and then looks away from him. We try to hold in our laughter, but nothing worked. We burst out laughing at the defeated Namjoon who sits there pouting.

Hoseok turns his hand into a fist and holds it up to Namjoon's mouth "Mr. Kim, please, tell us how it feels to be butthurt by one simple word?" Our laughter becomes louder. We laugh even harder as Namjoon frowns an eats his ribs in anger. We finally calm down and start a normal, civilized conversation with few chuckles here and there.

"Honestly,"Jimin speaks up "You guys - mainly Namjoon - argue about the stupidest things." He breathes out. Namjoon and Yoongi glance at each other before looking away.

"Yeah, whatever."

"Says the one who said stupid."

We shake our heads and continue eating as it becomes quiet between all of us.

"Yoongay." Hoseok mumbles under his breath, but loud enough for all
of us to hear and start grinning.

"Skyscraper." Jin joins in. We look at each other and begin laughing out loud again. Namjoon laughs with us this time and Yoongi chuckles a bit.

"See you guys at school tomorrow." Jungkook waves goodbye to Jin and I as I wave back "Bye, Kookie." I smile and watch him enter his house.

Jin begins driving us home as the radio plays soft music in the air. I was almost about to doze off until Jin turns the music off and speaks up "How do you feel about Jungkook, Y/N?"

"Jin we went over this ear-" "No we didn't, I wanna hear it from you. From the bottom of your heart, tell me how you feel about Jungkook?" I sigh and rest my head on my hand as I stare out the window.

"Truthfully, I love him." I whisper, not trying to let anybody else hear, despite us being the only one's in the car. He smiles slightly as he nods his head "You know I care about you, Y/N. It's the only reason why I'm asking you about you and Jungkook."

He takes a deep breath "I don't want him to be like Mason, I never liked him anyways." He continues, making me laugh "I know mom," I tease him, but his face saddens "If only mom and dad could see how big you've gotten now."  He sighs and I look back at the window.

"They're in a better place now." I reassure him, not even positive myself as I look down at my lap.