Chapter Thirty-One:

I have a plan sheet for J.A.N. but meh.. Its not like in the plan anymore..

*throws the plan*

Anyways. I guess this book won't end at Chapter 35.. It will get longer. But I will save some chapters for the sequel..

Who wants sequel?!

Yes!!

No..-_-

Pick! Anyways. To the chapter!!

I go down and saw my parents talking to someone..

I bet they're talking about the 'announcement'..

But I didn't mind that for now, I'm currently searching for Glossaryck now.. To tell to him about Eclipsa.

And he was right there.. Eating Mewnian Pastries..

"Glossaryck!" I yell-whisper as I approach him.

He looked at me plainly while stuffing pastries to his mouth.

"Goo mownim, pwincesh." He stated, talking while his mouth is full.

"Glossaryck.. I have something to tell you!" I said, showing how scared I am..

"Hmm?"

"Someone, showed up, earlier. And its Queen Eclipsa!" I blurted out, hugging my wand.

He spit out the food in his mouth, whish disgusts me, and look at me with a wide eyes.

"You- what?!" He asked, maybe making sure he heard it right.

"Yes. She showed up and.. tell me why she's there and, and, and I was shocked as she explains that she's going back.. Because of me.."
"Oh.. This is bad.. We got to tell it to your parents!" He quickly stated and went to my parents.

"I agree but.." I paused, making him stop and look at me. "-the only thing to prevent her is.. taming my emotions.. Or.. Its me."

He looked at me, frowning and sigh.

"I observed.."

"What?" I asked.

"I observed.. And your emotions do affect the wand.. Even Marco.." He paused to examine my sad face. "Star.. I thought Marco is the only one who can use your wand.."
"Marco? Use my wand? But.. He's not even a Butterfly or a monster.. I thought humans, have no magic inside of them.."

"Prophecy.. princess. And remember his monster arm?" He said.

"Monster-oh yes. I do.." I tilted my head.

"That spell, Eclipsa casted that too before, but.. its not her spell. And it truly affect him, giving him access to control the wand. I saw this when he got locked at your closet.. He can be evil... But..-"

"I-i know.." I said. "But.. I can't handle this mess. I even can't handle his death, even my emotions!"

"That's why we need to tell it to your parents. They need to know this especially your mom.. They can help.." He reminded, and continue levitating his way to my parents.

I followed him. As I got nearer, I saw that someone's presence.

"Tom?!" I outbursts, making him look at me. And my parents too.

"Oh hey starship." He greeted and I scowl at him.

"Your majesty, we have bad news.." Glossaryck mumbled.

"What is it Glossaryck?" My mother questioned, have no idea what's going on.

I looked at Glossaryck, scared what their reactions might be.

Then.. Glossaryck told them..

Done! *phone vibrates* Wait.. I got tagged!!

Let's get started!

1.) Last year! 2016.. I'm not sure.. Wait its 2015.. Ugh.. I forgot..

2.) Star Butterfly and Marco Diaz of course!

3.) Blood Moon Ball, Bon Bon the Birthday Clown, and Just Friends

4.) StaRco (Star x Marco) Jantom (Janna x Tom)

5.)BLOOD MOON BALL!!♥♥

6.) Uh.. Headband? Horns.. But it symbolizes Tom and the cactus is Marco.. Meh!! She rocks at any headband!

7.) Nachos.. Or Cash Stash.. Nachos!

8.) Toffee!

9.) Hmm... Is Ferguson and Alfonso a background character??

10.) Looks like a cinnamon roll, but can actually kill you..

Anyways, time to tag!!:

Katiekendrick0
GwenSapphire24
Starco_Diaz101
StarDiazButterfly

Yey..♥