Chapter Twenty-Eight:

Unknown P.O.V.

I quickly ran outside of my room, leaving him or also known as 'father' - but I'm adopted soooo..

Ugh! Let's just forget it and save the damsel!

"*teeeeetttttt*!!!! Where are you going?!"

(A/N: His name is REALLY IMPORTANT so.. not for spoiling folks!)

I stopped on my tracks and face him, he was curious.

Even though, his face shows that he already knew the reason.

"I need to save her!" I stated and continue to run.
"Save who?!" he asked.

"Star Butterfly!"

Star's P.O.V.

As the portal slowly sucks me in, the nearer I get, the lesser the grip and the balance of my feet to the ground.
I'm thinking if this is a good idea, or not..

Could it change everything?

When will I see two different holes collide??

These thoughts..
These thoughts keep bugging me..

I feel unsafe while performing this..
I feel excited while performing this.
But.. Performing this without planning really hard?
I feel nervous..
I feel insane..

Its all..
Its all mixed up..

I badly need to know if this is a good thing... orrr a bad thing..

I keep cupping my hands, thinking.. Focusing if its a right or bad thing.

Then, I lost balance.

"Ahh~ uff!" I whined as I fall hard on the ground. I groaned in pain and as I try to sat up, I'm near the portal.

My hands are holding my bed, I can't stand, and can I use my wand??

"Mystic- GAH!" I whined as I lost my grip to my other hand to my bed. But I quickly recover and hold tight.

Dumb.. Very dumb..

I tried again, I stretched my arm with my wand directly to the portal again.
I blast random stuffs.
Hoping that it will work, it can block the entrance of the portal, gaining time to destroy or wait for it to disappear.

But I assumed too much..

"Uhhh!!! MEGA NARWHAL BLA- AIISSHHHH!!" I whined again because it only make it more stronger.

Minor things was getting sucked in now.

"MOM! DAD! HHEELLPP~!" I screamed for help.. But no one responds.

Glossaryck's P.O.V

I've heard a scream? Who owns it?, well its familiar at all but I don't know who it is..

"Glossaryck, are you alright?" Asked Queen Butterfly, as she stopped discussing to ask me.

I look at her and the King and smile.

"Oh, your majesty.. I'm alright. Its just thoughts and ideas.." I smiled and lied.

I have a bad feeling..

And the moon is showing it too..

Who could it be??

Star's P.O.V

After few spells..
The portal disappeared, and slowly the reddish color of the moon too.

I sat up, panting, trying my best to catch a breath as many as possible..

Maybe its not a good idea..

Like other plans I planned- even not really planned- but good thing I'm still safe..

"Uff~!" A groan in pain echoed through my messy room as I look behind me..

A masked boy, was laying on the ground, just fall.

I stretched out my hand with the wand facing to him.

"Who are you??!!" I coldly asked. He wasn't armed with any visible weapons, that's why I felt relief and over powered him..

He looked at me with his eyes, brown as earth.

It calms me..

I-i don't know why..

He stand up and wave his hands, saying: "Hold on, princess! I am here to rescue you." He reasoned out. "Yet you seem you rescued yourself.." He mumbled.

"I don't need anyone." I bitterly stated. As I cross my arms on my chest.

"Hmm.. The Princess of Mewni I heard is joyful and respectful.. What happen?" He asked more.

"I said I don't need anyone.." I grumbled.

He stared at me and after few seconds, he sighed.

I turned around, not facing the stranger.

"I should go now.." He reminded and when I turned around, he disappeared.

Who could he be??