Chapter Sixteen:

(A/N: HAPPY SPOILER CHAPTER!!)

???'S P.O.V:

Servant..

That's how that monster treat me..

He keeps telling me *try *beeps* voice* just wait.. or... she will be yours... or... patience is the key..

But good thing he's always in the mood.. Unlike when he learned that Sol was alive but then knew that ... Its like a magic...

I look in the mirror, gazing at the hot dude over there. Its me.. Who could be?

Underworld is a kingdom..
Why do he needs to make it more ROYAL like..
Like Mewni.

And I'm so tired of waiting... I feel loathe (strong hate) when I'm waiting for nothing..

But his plan works..

I'm amazed..

And no disputes (arguments) that occur between us, two...

I claim that he could be the best crime makers partner..

Even its bizarre (strange) for me to tell that last sentence my mouth blurted out.

(♦TIME SKIP: Field Trip Day)
(A/N: Don't worry..)

Star's P.O.V.
*dramatic drum rolls*

THIS IS.....

*continue drum rolls*

THE DAAAAYYYYY!!!!

I can finally visit other places of Earth! But unfortunately, we'll be staying at a boring hotel full of obstacles course, treehouse, water slides, near the huge lake, and many more physical testing courses!!

Even traps..

Don't worry.. Just don't read Part A backwards.. So the traps hidden there can trap you...

(A/N: GUYS!! I need extras/your OCs!! ASAP!!)

But.. It doesn't sound boring for me. Everything is FINE with me.. Of course not monsters, St. Olga, Tom, Toffee and the dark side..

We were joined by Marco's parents and Glossaryck. Janna said she will take care of the huge book. Since she don't have a guardian to guide her.

StarFan13 looks still amazeballs!! Well.. She told me she bring her fave jam jams that it glows in the dark.

Isn't that sooo cool?!

And Jackie Lynn Thomas-

*wand glows*

*but its not jealousy nor the pink one*

*it was yellow*

Is here with us, basically all of the students in Echo Creek Highschool!!!

My attention was caught by a (your OC's gender) by waving hi to me!!

I waved back.

She/He must be (Y/N), that Ferguson talks about.

Ferguson likes his/her (F/C) eyes and (F/C) hair..