Chapter Twenty-Seventh:

"Its time for you to..

Choose your future groom.."

Wait..

What?!

What the hellish hell?!

My face expressed, anger, shocked, curious, sad, surprised.. All negative emotions suddenly mixed up.

He noticed it...

And he understands why..

You only have one heart.. And if you fell in love , your heart will tear up into two.
You'll give one to him, and if you're smart enough, you'll keep the other one for you. Because you need it to love yourself.
But if he died or reject your love for him..
That other half you gave will be wasted. Causing you depression.. So if you're saying I need to love again, you can but you only have one half of a heart left..
This can make you bitter.. Because you gave it to that second person you love, and nothing is left for you.
Making your love to him is not love at all.
Because you got bitter, and fears that he will hate or reject you. Or even pass away.
Fearing, like me, minus your sweetness to love..
So I don't think that I can love someone again..

"Nononononono.." I quickly stated. That was fast, marrying someone?!

"But you need to..."  He told me with those pitiful eyes. "And its an order of your mom. Don't disobey it."

"Tch." I rolled my eyes and put my arms on my waist, scowling at the blue creature.

And so what if I follow my heart? Does it have to follow the laws too?

"I'm not surprised to your reaction, princess. Its natural for royal females like you." He said, trying to persuade me.

"But it should be strictly followed, especially if its a law. And a queen or king's order." He added.

I crossed my arms on my chest.

"Are they thinking what happen before? We've already talked about this. I'm not ready to things like that."