Chapter Nineteen:

(Warning: ALERT!! ALERT!! Long chapter ahead. Spoil everything probably.. And CLIF-)

Narrator:

And it was night, the full moon was shining brightly and stars twinkle.

And Star was gazing at the dark sky.

In fact, amazed by the dots she didn't know what is it's name.

All of the family finally place their tent, and gather around the big campfire.

They were happy, boisterous laughter occur, and dramatic 'ohh' was heard when some students confess to each other.

Well... The Diaz family was depressed. Always hug each other and pat each others' backs.

And when someone asks what's wrong.
The have their fake smiles on..

Star was just beside the tent, gazing. Glossaryck was beside her, eating pudding.

"I'm so sorry..."
"No.. Its just an accident.."
"But... I can't... Le-"
"Oh son.. We will be alright.."

Star keep hearing those things even she didn't know why.

"Why they don't like to come out?" Star asked.

"Hmm.. Let them be.." answered by a magical small dude beside her.

"Let them be?! But the paintball fight will start in a minute! Marco is still in there.."

Star stand up from the ground and stomp her foot impatiently.

"Patience, princess. He will come out." Glossaryck suggested and ate another scoop of pudding.

Then after saying that, Marco came out.

"Marco! What did you do in there that makes you slow?" Star asked.

"Nothing. Let's go now." Marco lied and start to walk.

They went in front of the campfire, as students gather there.
They were on time.

Mrs. Skullnick showed up in front of the students and explained the game.

"Okay. A grade level versus another one. If you got shot twice, you're automatically out. The goal in the game is for the teams to guard their flag or attack to get their enemy's flag.
Its like Capture the Flag mixed with Paintball Fight. Now.. We will start from that section"

The teacher points to Star's section

"Versus that one..." Then points to another section.

"Walkie Talkies are allowed. Now... questions?"

But no one responded.

"Then off to the field. Remember, wear the necklaces I gave to you earlier.."

And after walking few yards away, they finally reach a huge field with two bases, with walls full of different kind of colors, and at the and of the base, was the flag.

"Now... You" she points to Star's section and points to the red base.
"Red base.. While the other one is blue. Now on my cue. The battle will starts."

The section of Star went in their base and started to go their places, ready their paintball guns and put armor, to avoid paintball scatter in their clothes.

They started to give walkie talkies and Star and Marco decided to guard.

"You hear me Star?" Marco asked through the walkie talkie and Star nodded.