Chapter Twenty Five

(So.. Since that unknown P.O.V. is Priscilla.. Can I make another one?? But this time.. It will shocked you? Maybe tho..)

Unknown P.O.V.

"Look at these horrible doings of Lady Priscilla!" the one who adopted me spoke. He was talking with someone in his phone.

Let's just call him... Dad?? No.. But he wants to..

"I can't hire a butler quickly unlike before! No one would like under Lady Priscilla's service!" he added, while I'm watching him go bananas.

After listening for few seconds.

"But.. I can... Tell to Lady Priscilla! I'm sure I can handle it."

"Yes! I can survive! Well then, farewell!"

Then the call ended..

I acted like I really care.

"Mr... erm... Dad! You can't do it. Its been past two weeks since you found me and I want to show how I appreciate that you took care of me. But I cant do it without you!"

Good one.. Good one..

"I appreciate how you've taken it seriously. And I've decided you can call me with my name but if you want, you can call me dad. After all, I just found you in the river, and biologically, not my son.."

(A/N: Spill the beans.. Read it again will ya?? Wait no! You will get it!!)

"Well.. I can't argue with the names any further. But you explain how cruel Priscilla is. And I don't want someone to die- I mean you to die.."

He showed a faint smile.

"I understand, but I only have two ways.. If I become a butler, or not if someone apply and if I refuse and she will assassinate me." He sit on a chair beside the dining table.

"You're a prince-"

"Prince of the Fallen Kingdom. The Forgotten Kingdom. The Poor Kingdom.." He finished it hopelessly.

"But princes shouldn't be enslave by other royals! You have your own rights! Just fight for i-"

"DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?! FORGOTTEN. FALLEN. POOR. ITS LIKE LADY PRISCILLA'S KINGDOM INVADED OURS. SO I'M JUST A PRICE SLAVE!"

Shit...Wrong move..

"Go to your room."

"I'm sorry. But-"

"GO TO YOUR ROOM. NOW!"

What a waste..

I proceed upstairs but while I was walking on the stairs, I saw a paper.
It seems its similar to something.

I grab it and turn it around.

It was an article. I got interested because of a word written there and started to read it.

For few moments, I gasped.

"The princess of Mewni is back to her home?!"

Star's P.O.V.

*trumpets*

"The royal family.. Of Heatherkings Dimension"

*trumpets*

"The royal family.. Of Alzack Dimension!"

*trumpets*

...

What a day..

Another welcome party..

For me..

Royal Families in different dimensions come here. Except for the Underworld of course..

Then gave gold, treasures, etc. etc...

And I'm sick of it..

I jump off to my seat, enough distraction to get my mom's attention.

"Where are you going, Star?" She asked.

I gulped and turned around to face her.

"Uhh.. My room?"

She narrowed her eyebrows and give a mild mad glare.

"No. Stay here.."

I groan in anger and rudely sat down on a royal chair ONLY for me..

Then another royal family come forward and its princess wave her hand to me.

Like we are not even royalties.

His dad gave a somewhat pike a cue making her behave like a princess.

I smiled.

She somehow remind me of my reckless self before.

But you know.. I changed.. We changed... All of us changed...

"I'm sorry for the reckless behaviour of my child" her father stated.

"Apology accepted."

"Its not reckless. She's filled with enthusiasm.." I protected.

I stand up, crossing my arms across my chest.

"Its reckless if she's not smiling." I added.

That princess just showed a shy smile.

"My apologies.. princess" the king or her father said. Then all of them bowed.

Before they leave in front of us, she wave again. And I smiled to reply back.

(Oh my goodness gracious!! Wattpad is killing me! Its all like conflict and conflict and with that I can't publish it! Soo. I'm so sorry!! I will publish another chapter as soon as possible! Thankz for the supports!!)