15

Nightmares And Threats (Theo)
[The start of camp]

"Shit." I muttered. I narrowed my as Britney walked toward me and my sister.

Violet, who was hanging onto my arm, followed my gaze and grinned. "Hey, Brit," she greeted her with a kind voice. "What are we going to do this year? Screw a counselor?"

"No," Britney said. She seemed really fucking angry. "I have a proposal for you two incestuous fuckers."

"Fucking is my specialty," I said cooly. I really hated the bitch after she got me in deep shit last year. My sister adored her, so I had to put up with her.

"Exactly what I want you to do, Theo," Brit said.

"I'd rather pray to God for forgiveness than do whatever you want us to do," I muttered.

"I heard that, Theo," she answered. "There's a new guy here. Adam Nixon. He's hanging out with Drake Tompson."

I glanced up to see a guy with blue eyes looking at me. I decided to wink at him in response before looking back at Britney. "So what about him?"

"He's obviously gay," Britney said. She had the look of a killer in her brown eyes. "He hurt me too."

"Oh, my poor darling," Violet said. "What did he do?"

"He hit me." Britney placed her hand on her cheek and looked away. "Everyone thinks I hit him, but isn't that what men want you to think?"

"Hey," I growled.

"Some men," the slut corrected. I rolled my eyes. "Theo, I want you to give him a good time."

"Wait, what?" I gapped at her in shock. "I'm not going to fuck him!"

"Oh, the sex addict doesn't want sex?" Britney narrowed her eyes at me. "Why not, Theo? This is a great opportunity for you and for him."

Violet looked up at me and frowned. "I dunno, Brit... Theo hasn't really done anything with anyone else."

I gritted my teeth. "Why do you want me to have sex with him?" I asked Britney.

"He hurt me." Britney said. "It also isn't going to be sex. It's gotta be rape."

"You're psychotic! I don't rape people. That's for sick disgusting people."

"And you're immoral. If you don't do it, I'll tell the director about your condom stash and the supplier."

Violet placed her hand on my shoulder, making me look at her. "Do it, Theo. Brit gets whatever she wants anyways."

I glanced at Britney, who crossed her arms. "Fine. I'll do it." I looked over at the guy Britney pointed out as Adam. "He won't be able to have a chance to be alone, though," I muttered, hoping that'll stop this.

"Just steal him away," Britney said. "Make sure he's in a lot of pain." She grinned and walked away.

Violet chased after her, leaving me alone. I glanced over to see that Adam's boy pal had wandered off and he wasn't really noticed by his other friends.

"Lord, forgive me," I muttered as I swiftly made my way over to him. I grabbed him by the collar and pulled him into a side room. "You're new here, huh?" I asked.

"Uh....um....yes," Adam stammered. He looked kind of frightened and that made this a whole lot harder.

"I thought so. I never seen you here before." I looked him over, trying to keep a cool facade. He was a little cute. More proper than anyone else. "Are you a preacher's boy? You dress like one."