Chapter 24 - Yes.

You closed your eyes and began to steady your breathing. You felt another presence in the area so you opened your eyes to see none other than Frisk.

Frisk smiled hugging you softly. "Gaster said we have a bit before the reset. Let's just hope this time the world doesn't errupt into flames like last time."

You nodded. "This reset we will do it together Frisk. Me and you. Everyone will have a happy ending!"

Frisk smiled. "Yeah, but we can only do this if you wake up."

You looked at Frisk in shock. "What do you mean! Im already awake! I've... I've been awake for as long as I can remember! Stop!"

Frisk began to fade and you began to tear up. "This isn't funny! I didn't do anything wrong! I didn't! I didn't! Im sorry!"

You began to hear bangs, them becoming louder by the second until you heard glass shatter.

"(Y/n)!" You heard a familiar voice say. "Dont listen to them! You are okay! I am okay! Please just don't listen!"

You heard Frisk's voice once again. "We shall reset the world just you and me! Nothing will go wrong!"

The familiar voice kept screaming not to give up. To stay determined, but Frisk was always there for you. They just wanted to help. How could you refuse!

[Reset]

Yes<3 No

As you smashed your hand on the reset button the world froze for an instant you looked around and realized what was going on. It wasn't Frisk. It was the demon. This whole thing. Sans dying the last reset. You starting over. This whole damn timeline. It was all inside your head. She tricked you. You stared at the button in front of you as it glitched back in forth.

[Delete]

Yes</3 No.

You destroyed everything. You erased your love. You erased yourself. Everything and everyone is gone. You stared at your brightly colored soul and fell to the ground in tears.

You grabbed your soul and ripped it in half. You began to sob uncontrollably as you watched your life flash before your eyes.

You watched nothing. You watched a plain white abyss of nothing flash. You erased it all and you deserved all of the pain.

You looked down at your bloodly hands and sighed as you collapsed fully. Your soul shattering to bits.

Game Over.

A/n: Wow dark ending huh? Yeah so it's reallly short, but thats pretty much all that happens when you say Yes.