Chapter 6

A/n: Guys... guess what? Psh idk y I'm asking, I'll answer before you guess. TODAY IS JUNE 5TH!!! You know what that means!

What do you mean you don't know what that means?
Well then...
It's the day I become old like allll of my friends! It'ssss my birthday! Wooooo! CX

Okay now I'll let you enjoy the birth of chapter 6!

~14 year old Writer-chan X3

"I shall name you... Mis- AH!" You were cut off as two small children ran into you, grabbing your legs in a hug.

They looked about a foot shorter than you, one being a girl with raven black hair, which was up in a bun. She wore a dark blue and white tutu with a light blue and black bodice. Her eyes, with their blue color, seemed to sparkle in the artificial light.

The other was a boy, with hair that seemed around he same color as Chara's, except it was a bit lighter in contrast. His emotion was soft and he seemed extremely patient. He wore a light blue sweater and had faded white shorts that went down to his knee. On his right arm, a faded red ribbon was tied loosely. His eyes were blue just as the girl's were, but with slight hints of grey throughout them. His eyes also seemed a bit pale however, which in a way worried you. There was so much to say about this child, but he still hasn't even spoken a word.

The girl began to tug a bit on your shirt and you looked down at her with a smile. She began to speak. "Hello miss! My name is Stephanie, but you can call me Steffi for short!" Her smile grew wide. "That boy there, his name is Nick, but we all call him Nix!"

"Oh well hi Steffi and Nix!" You said waving to her slightly. "I'm... um..." Steffi tilted her head at you in a confused manner.

"Her name is (Y/n)." The cat boy said which startled everyone in the room. You stared at him in shock as you began to remember your name.

"(Y/n). Yeah. That's my name! How did you know Mistral?" You said excitedly.

"Well, I kinda went through your bag that you had when you fell. It said it on a notebook you had inside it, so I assumed." He shrugged and continued. "Also, Mistral? Is that the name your givin' me?" He asked.

"Well yeah." You replied. "Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?"

He smiled a bit. "Yeah, but why that exactly?"

"Oh well, from what I know Mistral is a font, and for some reason the thought of a font makes me really..." you paused for a bit, thinking of a good word to describe the feeling. "At home, I guess." You felt a sinking feeling in your chest and held back tears. "I didn't think a font could get me so emotional." You lauged a bit. "If you don't like that name I could alway-"

"I like it. A lot. Beats Patient #24602!" He walked over and put his arms around you, surrounding you in an embrace. "Thank you (Y-Y/n)." He said through tears. You patted his back and he left the embrace, wiping away the remaining tears.

The young boy from earlier, Nix, walked over to him. And tugged his shoulder. Mistral kneeled down to his height and smiled, a bit sadly. Nix jumped into his arms and hugged him tight, making Mistral do the same. He then began to whisper in his ear.

"No matter who you are, or where you have come from I Welcome you to our family, Mistral." Mistrals eyes widened, and tears threatened to spill out. "You're home now." Nix said softly as he left the embrace, smiling wide, which seemed to be rare, since everyone had a shocked expression.

Mistral looked at him with shimmering eyes, whispering a little too loud. "I shall protect this little cinnamon roll as long as I live."

Mistral picked Nix up on his shoulder and began to walk around the house. "Alright buddy, what do you wanna play first?"

A/n: Posted at 11:11... omg I'm officially 14