Chapter 23

A/n: HELLO! ILoveHauMoreThanLife guessed one of my fav fandoms im in right now so DEDICATION IS FOR U! I'm really into YURI!!! On Ice and this game in development called OMORI. Im real excited for it to come out and you guys should check it out!

(Ill actually fully dedicate the chapter when my laptop decides to work since I can't do it on my phone ;-;)

Also the drawing thing up there was something random I made for a chat where everyone was ranting. It was super rushed and old. XD
-Writer-chan

Using Mistrals soul was the only way to get past the barrier, but he was still the only one able to pass it. Standing up he looked in your direction with a sad smile and began to mutter apologies and you nodded, fully understanding what he meant. He remembered himself. He turned away and ran off to do what he had to.

You felt a tear run down your face and quickly whiped it off. Nix ran next to you and punched you in the back several times, but you didn't care. You felt you deserved it.

"How dare you! Y-You know exactly what's going to happen!" You heard he shakiness in his voice and knew he was holding back a sob. "He isn't gonna come back!"

You nodded softly. You knew he most likely wasnt going to be able to do it, and even if he did you knew he was going to have a bad time. It would break him. Human souls show memories, and knowing how weak he really was, it was most likely going to slowly crush his soul. Even if he survived the torture of their memories of death and the sad lives most of them had to bare, he would most likely go mad.

Sans stared at you sadly and slowly pulled Nix back into a hug. He knew what it was like to lose someone. He has lost you more times than he can count.

Turning around you looked at Nix and Sans and felt your heart shatter slowly. You were responsible for everyone's pain. Everyones suffering. It's always been your fault.

Sans looked up at you and let go of Nix. He stood and began to walk towards you, asking if you were okay, but you couldn't hear him. The world began to spin as you fell to the ground unconscious. You believe it may be time.

...........................................................................

"Y/n?"

"Hey. How are you?"

"It seems we might have messed up again, maybe we could start over one last time?"

"I know I promised that this would be it, but maybe we can fix everything this time. We just have to... ugh I hate doing this. I think we might have to reset."

"I know you dont want to, stop saying that. I don't want to either. I just wanna see my brother again or at least I want him to remember me."

"We can both do it this time! I know Gaster said there is a chance the whole space time continue-whatever could collapse, but we can take a chance. Please?"

"I'll try to help you. Gaster said he will do anything to help the underground."

"Do... do you remember the first time we tried to?"

"Oh? I didn't think so. Lets just say a good dream became a nightmare."

"Look Im not giving up on you. I just want to start over. I want to save you."

"You remember what you used to say to me? 'Don't miss the Sun today worrying about the rain tomorrow?' Well I've been thinking what should I do when it rains?"

"I guess you can't answer that. Its okay."

"Hey. I'll let you decide if we should try again. Maybe this time we will get a happy ending?"

[Reset]

Yes.        No.

A/n: well there it is guys. I'm giving you a choice for the next and final chapter. You can either Reset everything and give the mysterious voice another chance to finally give the world a happy ending, or you can stay trapped underground, hoping that one day Mistral will come back.

You decide your fate!

~WRITER-CHAN