Chapter 20

A/n: GUYS IM KINDA UPSET, BUT I KINDA SAW THIS COMING!

They changed Azriel's name to Loki ;-;

But anyway, off puppy topics...

Sorry I havent updated, school just keeps throwing work at my face and its really annoying.

Ill try to update as much as I can, but please don't get mad if I don't update a lot. ;-;

I may put this book on hold for a while, again. Im kinda losing interest in this book. As you can tell its kinda been all over the place...  I want to write a new one.

Maybe about a different fandom?

Write in the comments if u would like me to write oneshots, or a totally different book for another fandom.

It might help me get back into this? I dont know, but I was halfway through this chapter so I might as well finish it.

Anyway enjoy!

~Writer-chan

You woke up to the smell of burning... water? You were utterly confused, and had absolutely no idea where you were.

You stood up shakily and began to walk towards the source of the burning water. There stood a skeleton, who was about a foot taller than you, who seemed to be staring intensely at a pot full off boiling water that was pretty much a vapor already.

"HM. MAYBE I SHOULD MAKE A NEW TYPE OF  SPAGHETTI." The skeleton began to tap his chin as he thought out loud. "MAYBE SOMETHING AS FABULOUS AS THAT NEW STAR? NAH, NOTHING IS AS FAB AS METTATON."

You cocked your head at the skeleton who seemed awfully familiar. You walked over and tapped their shoulder. "Um excuse me, where am I and who are you?"

The skeleton jumped, almost spilling the scalding water and looked down at you. "OH! YOUR UP!" The skeleton smiled brightly and rubbed your hair. You repeated your question. "OH YOU ARE IN MY HUMBLE HOME AND I AM THE GREAT PAP- wait a minute. You don't remember me?"

You shook your head 'no' and the skeleton frowned. "Oh." He turned around and poured spaghetti into the drainer, even though all the water evaporated. "Well, maybe seeing Sans will jog your memory." He said softly, which kinda scared you in a way.

"Where can I find this Sans person?" You asked, and the skeleton looked down at you sadly.

"Well he is at Grillby's right now. I forced him to leave the house because he wouldn't leave your side all week." The skeleton sighed. "I really would appreciate it if you could cheer him up."

You smiled. "I'll see what I can do." You began to walk towards the door, and Papyrus followed you. He smiled at you as you looked back. "Thanks.. um.."

"Papyrus. THE GREAT PAPYRUS!" He almost screamed, which made you laugh.

"Yeah. Alright. Thanks Papy." He smiled again, and you returned the gesture as you walked out of the house.

"I should have asked where Grillby's was." You mentally facepalmed as you began to walk throughout the small town. It was fairly cold, and you were unaware of why exactly. Your cloak was pretty thick, and your favorite jacket was filled with a warm fluff.

You tried to think of where you got it exactly, but it was pointless. Your brain just began to throb so you put it off.

As you walked passed a building, you smelled an aroma that has been long forgotten. Your mouth began to water and you unwillingly walked into the building and up to the bar.

"O-Oh! Hey!" A voice said beside you. You snapped out of your trance to see a smiling skeleton, one shorter than Papyrus, staring down from his seat.

"Um. Are you Sans by any chance?" You asked, taking the seat beside him. His smile faltered for a second and he sighed.

"You don't remember me, do you?" He placed his head on the counter, his arms wrapped around his skull.

You frowned and began to twiddle your thumbs. "N-no. Sorry."

There was an awkward silence, until Sans raised his hand. The flaming guy behind counter walked over and placed a plate of fries between you. "Eat up kid. You must be starving."

You stared at him, sighing softly. You grabbed a fry and placed it into your mouth. The fry made your mouth melt, warming your entire body and giving you the chills.

"Thank you so much Sans." You said while smiling, but when you didn't get a reply, you looked up to see that he was no longer sitting there. You sighed and got up. "Grillbs. Put it on my tab." You said to the smokin man behind the counter.

You walked out of the restaurant, towards the waterfalls.
"I'm so sorry Sans. Your just gonna have to wait a bit longer baby."