Chapter 18

Mistral's POV

I heard Nix scream. I ran. I saw him. I didnt see her.

"Nix? What happened?" I shouted in a panic. He stared up at me, tears threatening to spill.

"She left. I watched her run. She said she didn't want to be with us anymore," he began to cry. "She said she couldn't take it!"

I stared at Nix in shock. "She's gone?" I said in disbelief. He nodded. I collapsed. I tried so hard to make her happy and she just leaves me.

"How do you know she actually left? T-this could j-just be a c-cruel game! H-ha ha. . . Real funny (Y-Y/n)." I sniffled.

Nix hugged me. "It's okay. She didn't deserve you anyway. I'll keep you safe and happy."

Nix's POV

She was gone. I waited so long for this moment! Now Mistral and I actually have a chance!

Was it wrong to do what I did? Yeah, it was, but seriously. I would do anything for Mistral. Anything.

They acted like I couldn't see the things they did together. Yes, I am blind, but I can see.

I can see their souls. It's the one power my soul gives. Every human soul has an ability, but it only works if you have had contact with a monster soul. Its like human magic is locked tightly, and the monster souls are the key.

The emotions their souls emmited everytime they kissed, or hugged, it made me feel jealous. I was inraged. I wanted him to myself and it seemed I wasn't the only one to hate that relationship. He did too. He felt the same as me, except he wanted her.

I have absolutely no idea why he would want that slut, but I also didn't care. As long as she was out of the picture, I was okay with anything.

Killing her was an option, but I decided to wait. I wanted to slowly crush her. I wanted her to feel the pain and misery I endured for those years.

If you hadn't noticed, I'm a homosexual. Not gay, or a queer. Don't call me that. Ever.

I've had my fair share of name calling. It's the reason I carry this ribbion all the time, the reason I'm blind, the reason she died. I always thought I was a nothing, a shadow in the night, a nobody, but she never thought that. How could she?

I don't want to talk about her.

I hugged Mistral tightly as tears poured down his face like an eternal river. It pissed me off that she made him feel this way. It wasn't my fault. It never would be anyway. He was mine now, and I swear I'll never lose him again.

A/n: So... short chapter for now.

Also...

TOLD YOU IT WASN'T SANS!!!

Nix was the Yandere! Ahahahah!

Also, we now know that every human soul has magic.

I wonder what your power is...And no its not to reset.

Frisk's ability was to reset, and since you has their soul for so long, your soul gained the ability for a bit.

^^^^^
RANDOM DRAWING BY WRITER-CHAN
^^^^^^

Anyway I'm thinking of writing another chapter soon sooo...

STAY TUNED!

~Writer-chan