Chapter 12

A/n: You guys are absolutely amazing. Ya know that? I was literally half asleep, but I still read every single comment before I ended up passing out, and every single one I read made me smile or laugh, and I was just overall happy. Most stories that get even remotely popular always get hate, but I haven't gotten any of it.

My last book with almost 1k comments has absolutely no hate. I should know. I spend my day reading every comment. You guys keep me going and all the positive feedback I get.... its astounding.

Thank you all! ^-^

~Writer-chan

You woke up and hugged the warm, cozy pillow that you felt in your arms. It was extremely comfortable, and the fact that it was also holding you made it much better.

Wait...

Holding you?

The realization that pillows usually don't hold people, made your eyes shoot open. You stared at the "pillow" that you had in your embrace.

Sans was fast asleep and he looked extremely at peace. He looked as if this was the first he had slept in weeks. You wanted to get out and leave, but his grip on you was so tight and he didn't seem to want to let go.

You slowly began to rub his hand, hoping it would make his hands relax. In about 5 minutes of doing so, his grip finally loosened and you were able to break free.

Smiling, you slowly crawled off the bed and walked out of the room. You walked down the flight of stairs and began to write a note.

Halfway through however, you noticed that a pair of eyes, or should you say eye sockets were peering down at you. You looked up and smiled at the tiny skeleton that was staring at you from the stairs.

"H-HOOMAN!" Papyrus exclaimed, before sneezing. "Where are you going?" You could tell by the soft tone in his voice he was worried.

"Well, uh, Papyrus is it?" He nodded. "Well, I am going back to my home. I don't think that you and your brother really need me here." You looked down at the floor, a bit ashamed.

Papyrus frowned. "OH WELL, I'LL TELL SANS WHEN THE LAZY BONES WAKES UP." He coughed a bit and continued. "MAYBE, HE WILL ACTUALLY PICK UP HIS SOCK TODAY!" Papyrus exclaimed as he ran back into his room.

You finished off the letter and walked out of the house and back towards the ruins. You were freezing, since you forgot your scarf back at Sans' house, but you managed to finally get back to the giant door in one peice.

Shivering, you knocked on the door in hopes that it would open, but nothing happened. You then pushed on the door, but it was no use. Sighing you began to walk back towards Snowdin.

'Didn't Chara and Asriel say that they lived at the Castle?' You asked yourself as you crossed your arms, hoping to keep the little warmth you had left.

You felt unpleasant as the feeling of being watched crept up your spine. You looked behind you, but there was absolutely nothing there.

You began to walk faster, but this only made it worse as you then started to hear footsteps behind you.

You began to run as fast as you could, and the footsteps had gotten even faster. Your heart beat was rising and you were terrified.

You kept running and running, until you slipped on ice and fell face first into a pile of snow. You felt your heart sink as the footsteps grew closer and closer. Your frozen legs made it impossible to move so you just closed your eyes and waited.