Chapter 16

A/n: HELLO! IF UR READING THIS THEN THAT MEANS IM OFF HIATUS AND I MOST LIKELY DELETED THE LAST PART CUZ IT'S NO LONGER IMPORTANT!!!

SO YAYA!!!

LETS GET TO THE STORY NOW SHALL WE?

You watched as Mistral ran off, his tail flicking happily like he didn't have a care in the world. When he was no longer in sight, you sat down by an echo flower and began to talk to it, just to pass the time.

"Oh, (Y/n)." Nix walked beside you. "You know I've heard if you make a wish to an echo flower it will come true!"

You looked up at him and smiled. "Oh yeah?" You chuckled. "Why don't you make a wish then?"

Nix shook his head. "Nah. I don't think I need a flowers help. I can make my wishes come true on my own." He mumbled something incoherent after, but you didn't pay it any mind. It was normal for him. He was shy and didn't speak his mind a lot.

"Imma go listen to some other Echo Flowers okay?" Nix asked as he turned to walk away. You nodded and he began his journey to the next patch of Echo Flowers.

You took this time alone to think. Thinking was the only thing you could do nowadays. Your journal was practically full, and even though some pages were ripped out, you felt like they held the key to your memory loss.

You felt unpleasant at the thought of this happening before. Have you done this a million times? Are you stuck in a loop where every little thing is out of your control, or do you actually have free spirit?

Your thoughts were interrupted when you heard a faint conversation being passed by a patch of Echo Flowers.

You stood, walking over to the patch listening to the passing conversation.

"So did you know that if you make a wish on an Echo Flowers and hope with allllll your might, then your dreams will come true!" The voice said excitedly.

"Well why don't you make a wish then?" Another voice from a different flower said.

"Well I think Im okay with everything right now." The first voice replied.

The other voice laughed. "You don't want anything at all? You always beg for stuff! Come on just wish for somethin'!"

"Alright," the first voice sighed. "I wish that whatever you wish will come true!"

There was a slight pause, but the other voice started to talk in a softer tone. "Thanks." There was another slight pause. You coul just imagine them hugging each other tightly.

"Okay now." The first voice broke the silence. "Can you wish for something so my wish comes true?"

The other voice chuckled. "Okay, okay." You heard footsteps echo from the flower. "I wish tha-"

"(Y/n)!!!" You turned to see Nix sprinting in your direction, almost slipping. He had a panicked expression on his face and you could feel the tension in the room. (Y/n)! You need to run! Someone, a monster, is trying to take our souls! My hood fell back and they saw that i was human! You need to run and don't look back!!!"

You heard footsteps echoing throughout the waterfalls. "What about you?" You asked, your heart racing.

"Dont worry about me! Im gonna be fine!" He pushed you a bit. "Just run!!!"

You ran, tears threatening to spill. You didn't look back. You couldn't look back.

You heard Nix scream and you felt your heart shatter.

"Your too weak . . . You are too scrawny . . . You are nothing." Your thoughts repeating over and over. "Your too weak . . . You couldn't save them . . . YOU DIDN'T SAVE THEM!"

You collapsed in tears. You couldn't take it. You began to scream and punched the snow covered floor. The cold alarming you.You felt you heart drop as you looked up to see him, with his all-too-familiar smirk.

"Hey buddy. You having a bad time?"

A/n: So I was a bit bored since I didn't have anything to do while on Hiatus other than think, so I drew the art for this chapter. It isnt the best, but I like it.

Also...

Imma update twice today...

Actually twice in a row.

Making up for lost time!!!

SO YAYA!!!!

~WRITER-CHAN OUT!!!