Chapter 11

A/n: WOOOOOOOOO. NOTHING IMPORTANT WEEKEND, BUT IDC WE'RE POSTING MORE THAN 1 CHAPTER THIS WEEKEND. YAYYYYY! CUZ I WANT TO. I SHOULD TURN OFF CAPS LOCK

Ahem...

There we go.

So Im going to post 2 chapters this weekend cuz I just want to. Its fun. Y not?

^^^^ Also I drew that picture. ^^^^

Its not my best. It was kinda rushed, but yeah.

My pencil and sketch book have seen better days...

Ran out of things to say... so... ENJOY

~Writer-chan

Sans POV

"Okay then," I began, as I walked over to the demon with my arms crossed. I was in no mood to deal with her, since Papyrus was sick and he deserved all my attention at the moment. "Why are you here?"

"Well, I don't feel safe knowing that kitty boy is with her. Like I told him, if you don't trust em, I don't." She gave me a dull stare and sighed. "Look, kitty boy is all over her, but she is also all over him. She literally hangs out with him 24/7. If you want her safe, this is the way to do it."

I sighed. "Okay fine, but if Queen Tori finds out tha-"

"I can deal with my mom. Just take care of your girl. She IS the only reason that me and Asriel can't be separated this time around. I owe her everything, so don't be stupid. Okay?"

I nodded, and with that Chara left, most likely heading back to the Castle.

I looked back at (y/n). Her mouth was slightly open and she was breathing softly, however her hands shook from the cold and her clothes were still wet from the thawed snow.

Walking over to her, I took off the scarf around her neck, so she wouldn't choke herself from it. I wasn't going to let anything take her away from me. I then wrapped my old, but cozy brown jacket around her and carried her up the stairs into my room. I put her down on my matress and made sure she was comfortable before I left, closing the door softly. I softly whispered, "I love you," and walked down the hall into Papyrus' room.

When I entered I saw him wrapped like a burrito in his blanket, with a book in front of him.

"Alright Papy," I yawned softly. "Time for your bedtime story."

I sat beside my little bro and began to read his favorite story, about the fair knight who showed mercy to everyone, even if they didnt deserve it. The knight always reminded me of Pap. He couldn't hurt a fly, even if he tried. He cared too much.

After I finished his story, and Papyrus was knocked out cold, I slowly walked down the stairs into the living room and ploped down onto the couch.

For the first time in ages, I had slowly drifted to sleep. She was okay and the thought of it made everything alright.

Normal POV (woah Im still going)

You woke up and looked around the dim, unfamiliar room you awoke in. Yawning, you jumped out of the bed and walked to the door. Opening it, you realized walked out and began to call for somebody.