Chapter 8

A/n: Okay so I want to talk about something real quick. Unlike my last book, I want this sequel to be much longer and be more than just fluff, and a conflict. There will be jealously, there will be secrets, sadness, pain, loss, and much much more deeper stuff in this one so don't expect everything to just happen. Granted I love fluff so there will still be A LOT of it, Im sorry if what Im doing upsets anyone, but I just find this more fun and interesting to read. Now.... back to the story!

Oh and one other thing.

It's Sansy time!!!!!! X3
~Writer-chan

Sans POV

"SANS I SWEAR TO ASGORE GET DOWN HERE AND PICK UP YOUR SOCK!" Was, of course, the first thing I had the pleasure of hearing today.

"Alright Pap I'll pick it up!" I yelled back as I curled under the covers.

"SANS WHEN I SAID PICK IT UP, I MEANT PICK IT UP NOW!" Papyrus angrily screamed.

"Okay." I said as I got out of bed and walked down the stairs. Papyrus watched in awe and I picked up the sock, but his face soon showed anger as I placed the sock neatly back down on the floor.

"SANS WHEN I SAID PICK IT UP I MEANT PICK IT UP AND TAKE IT TO YOUR ROOM NOW!"

"Okay."

"SANS YOUR SOCK IS STILL HERE! I TOLD YOU TO TAKE IT TO YOUR ROOM!"

"I did."

"THEN WHY IS IT DOWN HERE?"

"I brought it back once I took it there. We had a nice time, but sadly Socky had to go back downstairs."

"SANS I SWEAR!"

"Don't swear bro." I said finally as I walked back into my room. I locked the door and curled up in my bed.

Ever since the timeline reset this has been my routine. I get up, lay in bed, act like I'm okay for Pap, lay in bed and finally cry my eye sockets out. I never sleep or eat, and I never step out of the house. Every night my heart shatters as I think of distant memories of (y/n). Her eyes that shimmer in the sunlight, her personality, and just her in general make me hate myself everyday. If only I realized, she wouldn't have died and I would still be with her.

My thoughts were interrupted by a soft knock at my door. "Sans?" Papyrus spoke softly, which kind of terrified me. I ignored him and he continued. "I think you should go out and get a bit of fresh air. You have been inside this house for far too long and I'm worried. Please just for an hour or so?" He pleaded.

I sighed and unlocked my door. Opening it I smiled at Pap and spoke. "Alright I'll go outside." He smiled and hugged me tight. He then ran out the door screaming about his training with Undyne, which they had just started, and I was left alone.

I was going to just stay home and lie to Pap, saying that I did go out, but I had a feeling that something important was going to happen if I actually did go outside. So of course like any sane person, I would follow my non-guts and actually go to check it out.

I threw on my grey sweater and blue sneakers and walked towards the big door near my future sentry station. It was still early in the timeline, which meant I didn't have a job yet and wouldn't for another year or two. Papyrus on the other hand, dreams of being part of the Royal Guard and trains with one of its recruits, whom of which is Undyne. She is still not the head of the royal guard, but someday she will be.

As I walked through Snowdin, I realized that once again Papyrus has woken way too early and has made me come out of my shell before anyone even woke up. I sighed, but continued to walk until I reached the giant door that lead to the Ruins.

I sat against the door and was about to knock, but I heard a familiar voice on the other side of the door. The voice was singing softly and oh man was it beautiful. I sat in awe as I listened to their wonderful voice.

The voice began to make me feel tired and my head began to droop, but I was determined to stay awake. Sadly, in an attempt to wake myself up, I slammed my skull into the door, which made the voice stop. "Hello?" The voice spoke.

I panicked a bit and knocked twice on the door, saying "knock knock."

For a while it was silent until I heard the voice again. "Who's there?"

"A door" I said a little scared.

"A door who?" The voice replied.

"I adore your marvelous voice madam."

There was another pause and I felt my soul begin to race. I didn't understand why, but I was terrified, but happy. I then heard something unexpected that shocked me immensely.

The person on the other side knocked twice and said "knock knock."

"Who's there?" I replied.

"(Y/n)." They spoke softly and my eyes widened.

"W-what? (Y/n)?" I turned and placed my hands on the door. "(Y/n)! Let me in! Please!" I began to bang on the door. "I'm sorry! I love you! I didn't mean to hurt you!"

The door began to creek open and I stood up. My eyes began to water and I genuinely smiled. I saw her shadow creeping towards the exit and I couldn't wait. I ran into the Ruins and tackled the figure. As I opened my eyes I saw....

My bedroom ceiling.

"DAMN IT!" I screamed throwing a lamp across the room. I began to cry, and scream, until I felt arms wrap around me.

"SANS! CALM DOWN! IT WAS JUST A DREAM!" Papyrus cried as he hugged me tightly.

Thats exactly what i was afraid of...

It was just a dream...

A/n: Poor Sansy... he has been through so much....

....

I'm totally not actually tearing up a bit...

SH!

~Writer-chan