Chapter 36: Hell Yeah

Start from the beginning

****

Kiara made her way casually towards the dance floor, in search for Thorn. Cecil's words kept running through her mind.

Love him. Love him. Love. Him.

She smiled as if to look like nothing was bothering her, but if she wasn't hesitant or nervous, Thorn would hopefully not suspect anything about her.

When she finally spotted him, sheafs her smile grow even more as she took two champagnes off of a tray and brought them over to Thorn.

"Hi." She said keeping her smile as she handed him a champagne he took hesitantly.

"Hi." he replied a bit of shock and suspicion taking over his features and voice.

"I'm sorry." Thorn said taking the drink and chugged it down which left a shocked Kiara staring at him.

With a low seductive chuckle, he continued. "I am sorry for my behaviour before, it was ... Not kind of me." He said.

Kiara knew it was hard for Thorn to say this because of his tight and straight posture, along with his clenched teeth.

"I know." Was all she was able to say.

"Can we start over?" he asked quietly like a little kid.

With a laugh Kiara nodded as Thorn stood and offered his hand to a dance. As he swept her off her feet, a tiny, little feeling crept around her. She felt a bit guilty and sad.

As she danced with Thorn to the sway of the music, she knew she had to ignore that feeling because, one, she couldn't trust this, second, she had to act as if she loved him and she knew what Cecil wanted her to do.

She signed at the thought which sparked Thorn to talk.

"I don't know if I've told you this, but you are absolutely gorgeous tonight." He thrilled, letting his eyes skim her body.

Kiara could feel her hatred grow for this man. She wanted nothing to do with him, let alone let him touch her, but she knew she had to stick to the plan or it would fail.

As the couple dance gracefully, Kiara was counting down the minutes she had left before she had her final chance to escape this prison. Thorn made little talk while they danced, which made Kiara feel a little but less nervous.

When the song had finally ended, Kiara could feel her heart beat with fear. She was shocked Thorn couldn't hear it with his supernatural hearing. When Thorn finally let go of Kiara's hand, he stared at her locking eyes.

"Where were you?" The question surprised Kiara that she had ask to repeat it.

"I was at the washroom, and then I talked with some of the guest, why?" she replied, letting a bit of her attitude slip in.

"I was just curious, that's all." He said and he let the conversation drop.

As he guided her to the same balcony where she found out she was saved, she knew she had to act fast.

She knew she couldn't look Thorn in the eyes it he would be able to tell something was wrong, and he would probably punish Kiara for it, so she kept her eyes to the forest beneath the balcony. She was lucky Thorn was looking the other way.

"The stars are shinning very bright tonight." He said in amazement, which caused Kiara to take a quick glance at him before she turned away.

"What do you think?" he asked, wanting to see and hear her.

"Well," she said making sure not to make any eye contact with him, "I think they are beautiful. The way they shine ..." she signed before she continued " they remind me of home."

Kiara couldn't help but look at him now that her eyes filled with tears if her home.

"Don't cry," Thorn said stroking away a tear from Kiara's face. As he stared at her, he then whispered, "This is your new home. With me."

It was almost as if on que that Kiara crashed her lips to his, hoping this would make him trust her more, showing she had affection for him, making her one step closer to freedom.

He didn't even hesitate, he kissed her back passionately at first till he tried to force his way into her mouth.

Kiara felt disgusted with the fact she was kissing this bastard, but then little sparks started to fly, but they weren't as strong as the ones with Leo. And that's when she remembered Cecil's words.

You were made for Leo, but you were also made for the others.

The words played over and over in her head, that she almost totally forgot what she was doing before she pulled away.

She wanted to gag, throw up, anything to get the taste of Thorn out of her mouth, but she just looked in his eyes and smiled. A real smile because she knew she would never have to do that again.

Thorn just stared at her, then mouthed "Wow" before he to smiled.

But before he could actually say anything, Kiara beat him to it.

"I've got to go." She said breaking the stare she held with him as she rushed off the balcony, through the crowd, up the stairs, until she met up with Mikayla at her bedroom door.

"You ready?" Mikayla asked.

"Hell yeah."

****

Soooo, what do ya think??? Tell me if you guys agree with Kiara for kissing Thorn??? What would you have done???

This chapter is dedicated to @Strychnine :) I happy they love it plus I'm glad they followed me on Wattpad annnnnd Instagram (@a_lions_mate) so go check out their story 'The Raven Messenger' and check out them on Instagram!!!

Vote & Comment ;)