Feelings?

When the party was over At about 11:00 I went up to my room and slept for a while. At around 4:30 I got up to pack my bag for tomorrow's next stop.

"Hey can I come in" I heard a voice say from behind me. I turned around to see Roshon standing in my door way with a sorrowful look on his face. His hands were in his pockets and he looked like he'd been up all night.

"Sure" I sighed

"I have a confession"

"And that Is" I said folding my clothes without looking at him

"You know how I feel about you"

"Actually I don't" I said forcefully slamming my Jordan box on my night stand.

"Can you look at me please?" He said in a pleading voice

"For what" I said still focused on my bag

"Look I can't keep playing these games with you. First you want me then you only wana be friends like what do you want from me? Please let me know because I can't keep being the one who loses everytime"

"Obviously your not losing if your not even focused on me that's what you have Ariana for remember?" I said as my voice began to crack

"I broke up with Ariana last night"

When he said this I stopped what I was doing and scoffed.

"Oh is that right?" I said .."Good riddens"

"At first I thought it was just because of what happened at the party.. But it had nothing to do with that.. At all" he said as he began to approach me

"I think I love you laytoya..Take it which ever way you want to,but Atleast I said it. I cant pretend I'm fine with everything when really I'm not. Can you all east try and tell me how you feel about me..about us?"
"......" I had nothing to say. I could hardly take what he was saying.

"That's the difference between me and you. Your so ready to go off on someone and speak your mind but you can't speak your mind when it comes to me." He lightly tried to turn my face to look at him.

"Now let me know right now if you don't feel the same way"
"....."

"Exactly" he said and got up. without saying another word he left my room