Sorry escuses

Things between me and roshon have been going really good. Weve gotten so close it's like were bestfriends. While the Boys were out rehearsing i decided to leave the hotel and go out to the gym. I havent been going in a while. The girls went to hang at the mall, but i wasnt really that interested since i already had the entire world in my suitcase.

After being at the gym for about two hours i was ready to leave. I stopped by the water machine and was just about to grab a water when two arms rapped around my waste.

"Guess who?"

"I dont know so get your hands off me''

The face i saw was the face of someone i never thought i would see again. Diego. I pushed his arms off of me and walked away without turning back.

"Wait Look im sorry ok"

"Im sorry?really diego im sorry? you up and leave out of no where and your sorry? Please let me go i have somewhere to be."

"Babe please im sorry i had to leave."

"Dont call me that"

"I didnt want anything to happen to you and you deserved better. I wasnt good for you"

"so you left me! Diego you didnt even say good bye. You knew i was going through something and i come back to school and i have to hear from other peoples mouths that you dropped out. I couldnt even believe them. I spent months worrying about you"

By then i was ready to beat his ass. Who does shit like this? Oh wait obviously he does.

"Babe i-"

"Dont babe me. you left diego i dont care what you have to say anymore im leaving"

I tried to leave again but he pulled me back and this time i punched him. He was my first love. I would die for him. He was my everything. It took months to get over him and here he was popping up out of no where Telling me he had to and he was only trying to protect me....I say Bullshit.

"please toy listen to me you know what i had going on I couildnt let anyone hurt you. Please forgive me. I need my bestfriend and girl back.

"You just dont get it do you? I told you to stop being on the streets and doing drugs and all those crazy things you were doing. I was with you through it all because i loved you,You left me diego why? You still havent told me why you left"

"They were looking for me. I couldnt let them take you. You would have been an easy target since you were the closest thing to me. You know i love you and wouldnt do anything to hurt you. You were my balance i needed you and im sure you needed me, but i had to get some things straight before anything came between us."

"I never stopped loving you. I thought about you everyday. The question is do you still love me?"

I did. I never stopped loving him. He was there through everything. The lies the pain. When i felt like ending it all he was there. When my dad left, He was there. When i needed someone to just be there for me he was there, But the only thing stopping me was the fear of being abbandoned. That was one of my biggest fears and he knew this. Yet he still left.

"I dont"

"I cant be away from you anymore. Ive left for way to long and i cant stand to be seperated anymore toy."

Diego-"Su teamo hasta el final no importa lo queyo siempre te amare."

"Im sorry diego,but im finished we can be friends and all but nothing more ever."

"He ended up walking me to the hotel i was staying at"

Once he left roshon amd the guys walked in. And ray had this goofy ass grin on his face. Typical ray.

"who was that?"

"No one important "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cant believe he had the nerve to come back. He probably thought i would take him back and feal sorry for his fake ass story...WRONG. Completely false. I have a life to live, and i could care less about him at this point. Sure he was my first love and all but im not the one to be played with. And if i know diego, He is playing games. I took a quick shower and went into the living room and jumped on qariah and nae who were watching the tv on the couch.

"What the hell toy "

"I love you to"

I got off of them and went to the other couch taking out my phone only to see i had a new text from none other then...diego.

[Text convo]

Diego- I hope your thining about me?

Toy-Not even

Diego-so its like that?

Toy-It's been that way since you left

Diego-That was foul -_-

Toy-Im only telling you the truth

Diego- Im coming to pick you up tomorrow ok

Toy-NO!

Diego-Why?

Toy- because no is no

Diego-Ok fine be that way

Toy-OK i will

Diego-Really tho

Toy- Bye

He texted me back but i didnt even respond. Im trying to forget about him, and he's making it harder then it needs to be. Its not like we cant talk, but once i feel like your trying some slick shit we are done. The only thing he should be saying to me as of now is a quick hi and bye thats about it.

[Picture of diego on the side]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

was it good?

Do you think toy is being to hard on diego??

Comment Comment Comment