This isnt happening!

"Yea ladies and if you didnt know the one and only Mindless behavior are in the ATL! they have finnally made there way through and will be here for the next few days. Sources say they are on tour with roshon fegan and there here looking for them a Boo thang hehe. Keep your eyes open they may be near you. Heres there song pretty girl and i hope you stay pretty and keep it locked with V-100 on the beat we out.'" The radio anouncer said leaving us with the beautiful melodies of mindless behavior.

"Omg did you here that!???'" nae asked

"No nae we didnt hear it. you know cus our ears were closed that entire time " qaria has sarcastically added.

"Atlanta is a huge city they could be anywhere.'" i said pulling into piedmont park

"You gotta believeeeeee'"

"I just wana see ray rays face'"

"Hold the he--'"

"Lets not start that now get the hell out of my car and lets go'"

I love my girls but damn they can be so annoying sometimes. Im not even gonna lie i love Mindless behavior especially princeton, and to top it off Roshon freaking fagan is with them. Thats just coinscidental as hell.

i took my skateboard out of the back seat and locked my doors

"You know damn well you can't skate" Nae laughed as I caught up to them

"Shut the hell up I'm trying to learn ok dang can I live please?"

"all im saying is i just need to get his number you feel me'" qariah said speaking to herself.

"wont that be a site to see.'" i said laughing

I was on my skate board and to be honest i wasnt really paying much attention to anything but my words and trying not to crash.

'"But roshon though. I mean i love prince and all but Ro is the meaning to my existence.'" I said still looking down at the board.

" Um toy...Laytoya!!"

'"My whole life story, my baby daddy ,the romeo to my juliet, the--''

- "TOY WATCH OUT BEFOR YOU-'"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I recovered from my fall all I could do was laugh.

'"Damn for a small girl you sure do crash hella hard.'"

'"Well what kind of person dosent move when they see a girl on a board passing by are you freaking serious man?'"

I tried to collect myself off the ground but failed due to the bruise on my arm.

'"no need to get mad i apologise i should of moved out the way'"

"No shit..'"

I tried again to get up when the guy held out his hand towards me. When i reached for it and looked up i nearly jumped outta my skin. When i looked at nae and Riya they were so speechless i couldnt even read what was on there mind. Im guessing they were as shocked as i was because they kept glancing from me to Roshon as if we were some unknown creatures. I got up really quickly and brushed myself off
"I mean you could've just taken my hand" he chuckled

'"Dont laugh this is not funny the fuck you- '"

"what she means to say is-'" nae said giving me the death glare