Letting him in

When we got to brusters everyone was there waiting for us. Roshon got out but i sat in there for a few extra seconds to catch my breathe.

"About time yall got here."Ray said

"You act like it was your bussiness lil boy" roshon laughed

"Bruh fight me then"

It was hillarilous how rays short self was bucking at roshon . We all started laughing. When we got to the register we all ordered our ice cream, but for some reason the girl at the counter chose me out of all people to catch a attitude with.

"So you think you cute cus you all close with roshon and shit, and you got that fancy little car of yours" she said popping her gum.

One thing i hate is a triffling bitch. I may get loud and go off on people but i have never once in my life been placed in that category. This girl was everything in the book, from her ratchet ass red weave to her ugly dirty ass air force ones. Oh yea this bitch was triffling.

" what the hell you just say to me?"

" I said your not cute" she said smacking her gum and talking really slow.

"I advize you to shut the hell up" I said in between laughs.

"why what you gone do huh? WHAT.YOU.GONE.DOOOOOOOO." SHE ASKED. she sounded just like byrans baby momma from that madea movie and she was pissing me off. I couldnt take it anymore. I took her by her weave and slammed her face into the counter in front of us.

"BITCH I TOLD YOUR ASS TO CHECK YOURSELF. BUT NO BITCH YOU WANTED TO KEEP GOING. yOU WANA KNOW WHAT IM GOING TO DO?" the hispanic side was comming out" Do you need me to say it for you in a different language bitch huh? VOY A VENCER A TU PERRA CULO QUE ESTAS HABLANDO? HUH BITCH HUH?" i let her go. "Get smart with me again i will rip your ratchet ass weave out your nappy ass head and shove it so far down your throat you will be shitting out red hairballs for days.... Ugly ass bitch."

By then the manager came out and tried figureing out what all the noise was from.

"whats going on in here. Dayjana is there a problem"

"she she was-"

"Dont stutter bitch tell him what your ass did" I said laughing

"this bitch sat here and caught attitude because my friend got out the car with her friend over there" nae said speaking for her

" Toy tried to tell her to back up but she kept going on so she showed her what we do to ratchet bitches when they dont listen." qariah started laughing

Usually nae and qariah would hae stopped me before i did anything or even pulled me off of her, but they knew she had it coming. All i did was walk up to the counter. I wasnt even looking for somethig like this to happen.

Manager-"I am so sorry for this i hope you except my sincere apology. She is new and really needed a place to work so i let her in. I promise nothing like this will ever happen again. Is there anything i can do for you guys tonight." he asked

" i never got to order my ice cream" I pouted

Everyone started laughing.

"Stop this isnt funny" I said trying not to laugh.

" since you had that little encounter you can have one for free on me"

I ordered what i wanted and left. I still payed though. Like i said before i hate special treatment no matter what happens.

" Dang toy i never knew that would come out of you...Your hispanic?"

" Yea im mixed with black and Dominican"

"When you went off on that girl" He satarted laughing" I would be scared to walk by you on the street after that. Id probably pee my pants."

"Roshon your a hot ass mess" I started laughing with him

"What did you say to her anyways?"

"I told her i would beat her ass, and i asked her who the fuck was she talking to?

He was dieing. He laughed so hard and it was so cute i had to laugh with him. He even fell on the floor litterrally rolling. He finnally managed to pull himself up and stop laughing. He sat back on the bench and wiped his eyes from the tears he had rolling down his cheeks.

"You finished yet?"

"Yea so we never finished our little game in the car."

"Im pretty sure we past your 15 questions game?"

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" HE pouted.

If he wasnt so cute im pretty sure i would have slaped his ass, but it was adorable how he poked his lip out and his dimples sunk into his cheeks.

"Fine...What do you wana know?"

"I dont know tell me about yourself. where are you from?Whats your family like? what do you want to be when you get older? Who was your first kiss?Your first love? things like that."

Toy- "Dont you think some of those things are a little...Idont know...Personal?"

Ro-"well do you trust me?"

Did i trust him? Ive only known him for a day but i feel like i could trust him with my life? If i get into my personal life im scared he may think less of me. theres alot of things very few people know about me except for nae and riya.

Toy- "Ok i was born in Orlando,Fl. um...My mom shes cool i guess. Shes a cosmetologist always leaving me to go to other places around the world to work with her famous clients. I have a little brother and sister that live with my dad."

"so you dont live with your dad?"

"No" i said feeling the anger build up

"You want to go in the car and talk?"

"No im fine"

"Tell me whats wrong."

" i love my dad, dont get me wrong, but ever since my mom and dad got a divorce its like my entire life has changed. My family was split. they try to make me the happiest girl in the world but i just want love. Ive gone through so much bullshit and its just crazy." I said laughing as a tear fell

"what happened? What do you mean you just want love"

"I mean once my parents were going through the divorce my life fell apart. My best friend up and disappeared. I loved him so much he was my first love. It took me months to get over him. he was always there for me no matter what. He was a cholo (A/N: mexican gangster) and i told him to stop. Stop with the drugs and alchol and just all of things he was doing. He was killing me mentally and he didnt understand.He told me he would never hurt me or let anything happen to me, but he's gone. He helped me through the divorce. and all my problems."

"Its really alot that alot of people dont know about me, and id rather not talk about it anymore."

" You know im here for you right? I know we just met and all, but i feel like your my little sister , and my responsibility. I know theres more to the story like you said,but i'll let you tell me on your own time ok"

All i could do was nod my head. We got up from the spot we were in and caught up with the others. I was so tired i ended up going to my car and sleeping in the backseat. I was beyond tired. Today was just...... Words cant even describe how crazy today was.