Chapter 1: "Bitten"

Tessa's P.O.V

My name is Tessa McCall I have a little brother named Scott McCall, he's sixteen. I'm still older I'm twenty-one years old. Yes, I still live with my mother, but I plan on getting an apartment soon. I was walking through the woods needed some time to clear my head. I heard someone come up face to face with a man not much older then me. "What are you doing here this is private property." The man says. "Sorry I didn't see a sign, I guess I'll just walk back." I say.

When I got back to my house and got inside I see a note left on the table. Mom was on another double shift and Scott was at a Lacrosse practice. I made me dinner and went upstairs I ate in my room and worked on my homework. I heard a noise from my brothers room I go in there and see my brother on his bed. He definitely did not go in from the door. "Scott, what the hell!? You scared the crap out of me!" I yelled. "And now I'm going to be late for work." I say. I go and hurry to get my clothes on and I walked to work.

It felt like something was behind me something strange. I let out a scream and suddenly I was down on the ground. I tried to scream, but nothing would come out. I was being pulled into the forest I thought I was going to die that night. I must've fainted I woke up in a old burnt down house. I try and sit up my whole body ached I see that very same man from my walk in the woods. "What do you want from me?" I asked all scared. "I don't want anything from you, all I want to do is help you. Do you remember what happened?" He asked. I shake my head saying no.

He told me that I was bitten by a werewolf an alpha werewolf. He saved me and brought me here. Suddenly I heard my brothers voice saying a name. "Stay put." He said. "But that's my brother Scott." I say. "I know, just trust me Tess, stay put." He ordered. I listened to there conversation.

"What are you doing with my sister! Her scent is here." Scott yelled. "She got bit by the alpha Scott, I was trying to save her." Derek explained. "Save her? But you're the one that bit me!" He yelled. "No I'm not." He said. I heard growling I heard the two of them fighting. "You ruined my life!" Scott yells. "I'm not the one that bit you!" He screamed at my brother. "What?" He asked. "I'm not the one that bit you." He says again. "There's another?" Scott asked. "It's called the alpha it's the most dangerous of our kind. If you help me find it I'll help you kill it." Derek says.