Conversation # part 1

(This story is about the two girls surviving over the phone and trying not to lose contact with each other, being neighbours Samira and Emily are going through the zombie apocalypse

(This story is about the two girls surviving over the phone and trying not to lose contact with each other, being neighbours Samira and Emily are going through the zombie apocalypse. They need to talk to each other as only their phone was connecting but till when they will survive and how will they meet each other, Emily being 13 years old can handle the situation; on the other hand, Samira being 17 years old understands Emily's situation but will she be able to  rescue Emily and herself from this situation or both will turn into dead walking zombie?...)

Day 1

Samira POV

Person: Hello anyone online... hey anybody.

Samira: Hello ya I am but... how did you get to connect my no?

Person: Hi I don't know but this time is not for who am I? And all kind of stuff

Samira: Ya your right did you know what is happening around.

Person: No! This is wired, but dead people are walking around. I was just going out regularly for buying milk from dairy then, as I was going back to a poultry farm, I saw women eating the flesh of a person who is alive I hide and ran out of there and after coming home I realised that what a big mistake... I did... (She was crying and talking) because the people who are dead were following me to my home where I am hiding from them..... By the way, my name is Emily Ronal.

Samira: Hi my name is Samira Wishwood's unique name right I am 17 years old and you? (I need to be sure as I was getting a feeling she was younger than me and she needs to be calm down) in fact, my dad has gone to the city side airport for going to the U.K and I am stuck over here...Where do you stay and how did you able to contact me Emily what about your family?

Emily: I am 14 years old and not knowing what is happing over here and my dad and mom have gone to a city as well to catch a flight and I am living near Bermon street 16, 201 Ronal resident and you?

Samira: I live beside you 202 Wishwood resident... hey, I remember your dad... Your Mom and dad have gone to the city for catching a flight... so my dad offered your dad and mom lift, they left in my dad's car.

Emily: What? Oh right! I saw your door closing this morning while I was going to dairy, but how are we going to meet anyways? And what time is it?

Samira: Well I think it is 11:00 am so... First step: keep all your window close but be carefully no one sees you and then I will get all eatables from my house and I will try to sneak at your house from the window through the wall ok for now I am going and I will text you if something happens....ok also keep your charger ready and I am taking my charger also, see ya there in 5 min don't keep your phone away from you anytime and stay with me and...

[............. Stay alert ..........]

~~~~~~~~~~~please tell me how was the story till now all of your opinion matters as I am writing for the first time and I am kind of nervous, but please support me and thank you for reading ~~~~~~~~~~~~~