"Oh hush you look beautiful!!" You laughed. "Now all we gotta do is fix your hair and face and we can go!" You said barely containing your laughter.

2 very long hours of Marshall whining and crying later

"Oh My..God...Marshall I think your too hot for me!!" You said your jaw actually dropping at how good he actually looked.

"What? What did you do to me?!?" He asked his mouth agape as he stared in the mirror in pure shock.

Okay people don't ask where I got this picture from..but here's how Marshall looked! :D

but here's how Marshall looked! :D

"I made you hotter then Beyonce." You said admiring your makeup and hair skills.

"Okay but are you sure people won't notice me at Target?" He asked looking at himself in the mirror.

"Nope your a completely different person and if anyone ask who you are just tell them your Marsha who is my best friend." You said while putting on your own disguise.

"Okay like, let's totally go, girlfriend.." He said putting on his best  girl impression.

"Yikes..that needs work...we'll work on it in the car let's go Marsha!" You said.

In Target

"Okay Marsha just act natural and everything will be fine

"Okay Marsha just act natural and everything will be fine." You said trying to ease your husband's nerves of being out in the public without his security guards.

"Uhgg this outfit is so tight, and these heels hurt..how do you ladies walk in these things?" He said complaining.

"Honey try walking in these and dancing for 8 hours and then complain." You said scoffing. "And talk more girly." You warned.

"Okay like, I totally will girl...friend?" He said awkwardly.

"Just don't...talk.." You said.

He nodded.

You guys finally made it into the store which was a miracle because Marshall was having an awful time walking in those wedged heels.

He looked like an ostrich on cocaine but you were loving every second of it.