Chapter 27 [END]

*4 years later*

"Mommy!!" I turn around when suddenly my youngest daughter come and hug my legs.

"Why Soyeon?"

"Mommy, Somin want to kill me."

I stop from doing the dishes as I carry Soyeon in my arm and walk to the living room. I then found Somin sitting on the couch.

"Somin, why did you say like that to your sisters?"

"She read my diary!"

I put Soyeon down and ask her if she really did that and she nod her head.
I sigh and ask them to forgive and hug each other as I continue doing back my work. Suddenly I feel someone back hugging me.

"Tae, what do you want?"

"Nothing" He put his chin on my shoulder as he tighten his hug on my waist.

"Eww... what are you two doing?" Both Taehyung and me startled as we turn around at the same time.

"What? We're married, so we can do anything." I widen my eyes when I heard Taehyung answer it calmly.

"Why did you say that infront of her!"

I slap his arm and push his hand off from hugging me. Then, I walk towards my daughter.

"Soyeon, let's go. You! wash the dishes!" I pointed to him as I walked out from the kitchen.

*After Dinner*

"Mommy, who Sojung?"

"It's me"

"Then, who Sowon?"

"Me too"

"Why did you have two name?"

I stayed silent when suddenly Taehyung interrupt.

"Soyeon,stop talking and go sit on the couch with your sister"

She then pouted because she didn't get the answer for her question.

"Are you okay?" He look at me as I nod my head and pull Taehyung hand to sit on the couch together with our daughters.

"Soyeon.. Sojung is my name and Sowon is my sister name. We're a twins just like you two."

Soyeon then get up and sit on my laps as she get excited when she heard what I just said.

"Really? Then, does your twins look the same like you? Like us?"

I nod my head and smile.

"She must be pretty like you right?! Then, where is she?"

"She's in heaven sweetie."

She looks confused but still nod her head and smile like she understand what I just said. But then, her smile suddenly fade away when she saw what her twins do.

"Somin! Don't touch my Coco!!" She jump from my laps and run towards Somin.

"Why? You read my diary, so, I need to get you a revenge." Somin said as she calmly walk towards Taehyung and sit beside him. Suddenly Taehyung laugh which make all of us look at him.

"Tae, why did you laugh?" I ask him as he continue laughing.

"Soyeon... She looks just like you. She gave her toy car a name.."

Did he just mock my habit..?

I clench my teeth and decided to fight him back.

"Then, Somin just like you.. she love to keep a diary. In her room, she already have 12 diary collection!"

"So what? Having a diary is normal oka-"

"Then, give a name to a car is normal too!"

"What's so normal about tha-"

"Stop!"

Both of us stop fighting and look at our daughters.

"What's wrong Soyeon? Somin?" I ask them as they shook their head.

"Mommy, Daddy.. now you two, please hug."

I look at him as he shrugged his shoulder.

"But why?"

Both them then let out a sigh.

"Don't you ask us to do this when we fight?" We stay silent as Soyeon signalling me to do it.

I smile as I get up and walk towards him then sit beside him. Then he pull me into his embrace.

"I'm not doing this because I want it"

I whisper into his ear but stop when he suddenly kiss my neck. Luckily our daughters didn't saw it.

"Pervert! Stop doing it! What if they saw..?" I whisper again but he just ignored me and continue kissing my neck.

"Sowon.. why don't we give them a brother?"

I can feel my face become red as I quickly push him. Then I walk towards the twins.

"Soyeon, Somin.. let's go. It's already 10 pm. You guys need to sleep."

I then hold their hands as I walk towards the stairs. Right before I step on the first stair, suddenly Somin ask me.

"Mommy, will we get a brother?"

I rounded my eyes when I heard her words.

"W-what do you mean?"

"Just now, I heard daddy said that you two will give us a brother."

I then look at him as he just shrugged his shoulder but then I saw a smirk form on the edge of his lips.

"He just kidding. Let's go"
-
-
-
I walk out from their room when suddenly a hand grabbed my waist and hugged me.

"Tae! What are you doing? What if they suddenly walk out..?"

"They already sleep now let's go"

"W-where..?"

"Sleep of course. Why? Did you really want to give them a brother?" He said as he lean closer and give a peck on my lips.

"Pervert" I escape from him and run towards our room.

"But you like it right?" He then entered our room and close the door. Then he laid beside me and put his arm around my waist and pull me closer to him. He lean closer to my ears and whisper.

"I love you my wife. I love you Kim Sojung"

*THE END*

***

So, I end up finishing this story on
Chapter 27 because I don't have any more idea.. So sad (Eunha voice)😂

Thank you for those who have read this story, give a vote and comment.Thanks again for your love and support on this story

• Love you guys so much❤💜