Chapter 23

***

Sowon POV

I open my eyes slowly and found Prof Yoon face infront me.

"You're awake? Let me call the doctor first" I stare blankly at the wall before I remembered something.

Taeyong and Taehyung!

I get up to find them but suddenly the doctor come in. Luckily the doctor know korean, so it's not so hard for us to understand what he is saying.

"Where are you going? You should rest.."

"Doctor, where's Taeyong and Taehyung?"

"I'll tell you later.. so, did you remember anything?"

"Of course.. I remember Taeyong got kidnapped and Taehyung..Taehyung.."

I touch my head that feel so pain when I said Taehyung name. Suddenly all my memories from my past coming back to my mind.

*2 years ago*

"Yah Taehyung.. please let me stay in your house for just a week.. please.."

"What? Taehyung? I'm way more older than you."

"So what? Taehyung.. please.."

I held his hand and look at his face hoping that he will agree.

"Fine.. but why did you want to stay here?"

I smile and release his hand from mine.

"Ok, listen.. first,I know you. You are mr Lee son. Second, our parents know each other well.Third,my parents had a business trip with your parents for one weeks. Fourth, my sister stay at the dorm since we're in different school.Fifth, I'm scared to be alone sixth, you also live alone since your brother also stay in the dorm and seventh...." I look at his face before step away a little bit from him and smirk at him.

"What is the seventh one?"

"And seventh... I LOVE YOU!" I quickly run away from him and I can heard his voices calling my names from the back.

"Yah Kim Sojung!!"

I then realise and look at the doctor.

"Seems like you got back all your memory." He said and smile at me.

"What do you mean? I already remember all my memory before.."

"Yup, but it's not a full memory.."

"But how.."

"It can happened to certain people where they forgot the most important person to them."

"Most important person...?"

"Yup..so I think you should rest first."

The doctor and Prof Yoon then walk out from the ward and live me alone in the room.

"Taehyung is the most important person in my life?"

***

2 years ago

"Why did you always come to my house?" He sit on the couch beside me who is watching the television.

"I just love this house and of course the person that own this house"

I turn my head and lock my eyes with him before kiss him on the cheek.

His eyes become huge as he touch his cheek.