Chapter 15

***

Taeyong POV

"Hi Taeyong.."

I close my locker and turn around towards the voice.

"Yes? Who are you?"

"I'm yoojin..I'm in the same class with you.."

*she's the girl from chapter 1 *

"Oh.. Hi Yoojin"

"So, before we go to the class, can I get your phone numb-"

"Taeyong! Hurry up! our class will- Oh! I'm sorry for interrupting you guys. Taeyong, I will go first.. bye!"

"Sowon,wait!"

"Err Yoojin, I need to go first..bye!"

I quickly walk away from that girl and catch up with Sowon.

***
Sowon Pov

"Taeyong.. let's go home"

"Hmm.. let's go"

"What's wrong? You've been quite since our last class"

"Nothing.. it just that I'm not in the mood right now."

"Oh,ok then."

On our way back home, it was quite because we didn't even talk and Taeyong just keep silence all the time. The sound of the radio is just the one that accompanying us.

What's wrong with him?

*flashback*

"Ok class.. before we end our class, I want to tell you something.Starting tomorrow Prof Kim will transfer to China cause she need to follow her husband"

"And.. she also said that she feel so sorry cause your fashion project will be cancel since there are no lecturer that want to take over this project"

All student was frustrated since they had started doing the project but there still a student that feel happy about it

"Sowon.. we're so lucky right cause we didn't even started anything"

"Yeah..you're right.. we're so lucky" I turn my head to look at his face and see him smiling when suddenly his smile disappeared.

"Taeyong, what's wron-"

I didn't get to finish my question when suddenly our lecturer said something.

"So, this is your new lecturer that will replace her for two months before we get a new lecturer for you."

"Hi, I'm Kim Taehyung your new lecturer. Hope we can get well."

*end of flashback*

Is it because him?? But why?? They are siblings right?

"Sowon..we're arrived. Let's go"

I snapped out from my thought and saw him already walk out from the car. He continue walking and enter the house then go straight to our room without looking at me.

What's wrong with him?

***

Taehyung POV

"Hello mom.." I sit lazily on the couch as soon as I arrived at my home.

"So, how's you with Taeyong?"

"Well, he still the same. Didn't accept me as his brother." I let out a weak laugh to hide my sadness.

"Hmm.. maybe he still need a time.. why don't you tell him the truth?"

"I don't think that he will believe me"

"Never mind.. just chill and get some rest first.."

"Ok.. thanks mom"

"Welcome"

I cut off the line and think deeply.

"Will he believe me?"

***

Sowon POV

______________________________________

Hi Sowon.. I hope that you still remember me.. I know that you're not happy with that guy cause you will only be happy when you're with me! Remember! With me! You're mine! I will get you back from that guy!
______________________________________

"Who is this"

I look at Taeyong and decide to tell him about it but as I can see, he already sleep. So I decide to keep it first and tell him tomorrow.

I close my eyes when suddenly my  phone was receiving another message.
______________________________________

One more thing! Don't you ever dare tell that guy about this or I will kill him and your family too!
______________________________________

What the heck is this...?

I was so scared that I don't know what to do. I decide to turn off my phone but just then there's a new message come in.

I'm scared but my mind still asking me to open it.

______________________________________

If you want to know who I am.. meet me tomorrow at W Cafe after your class and don't you dare to tell anyone or bring anyone with you!
______________________________________

Who is this? What should I do?

My body was shivering and I decided to ignore it and close my eyes until I fall asleep.

***