Chapter 22

***

Taeyong POV

"Where is this?" I look around and found out that I'm in an abandoned building.

"How.."

*flashback*

"Yah Jinwoo.. can you keep my phone because I want to practice alone."

"How dare you Lee Taeyong.. you want to improve your skill alone? I can't believe you.."

"So, what? If you want, you can join me.."

"Nevermind.. I'm already tired you know.."

"Ok,then I'll go first"

I walk towards the basketball training place but suddenly someone pat me from behind. I turn around but that person hit me on the neck and I could see a figure before everything turn black.

*end of flashback*

"Did I just been kidnapped? But.. why I'm not being tied?" I get up from my sit and walk towards the door. I tried to open it but it's locked from the outside.

"Damn it!" I look around to find any way to escape but there's nothing like window or whatever..

"How am I supposed to get out from-"

Suddenly the door open and revealed someone behind it.

"Trying to escape huh?!"

"Who are you... wait!"

"I guess you're already forget me.. well I'm Taehyun or should I say I am the one that do the same thing to your wife before."

"You crazy bast***"

"Yes! I'm crazy so what?!"

"Why did you kidnapped me?!"

"Since I can't get your wife,why don't I kill you.. so, I can get her back."

"Don't you ever touch her!"

"I can touch her when you already dead."

I decided to run to him and punch him but immediately cancel it when I saw a knife on his pocket. I take a step back and look at him.

"How did you escape? You in the mental hospital right?"

"Hmm.. let me think first.."

I just look at him and I saw a smirk on his lips.

"I ask a nurse to help me.. He treat me like I was her son but I'm not her son right? So when she's done helping me, I kill her.... I kill her... Then, I followed you,then I kill one of the passanger and enter the airplane without anyone notice. They are so stupid. All of you are stupid!!"

I look at his eyes that suddenly got teary.

"Why did I kill her..? She really love me.. and I love her too.. she's like a mom to me.. why did I kill her? Why?!" He cry out loud which make me feel sympathy towards him and decided to go near him.

"I think she love you too..." He suddenly look up and glare at me.

"D-d-did you just give me a sympathy look? Did you?!"

"I-I don't mean.." I take a few steps away from him and ended up on the wall of the room.

"I hate people who just look at me with their sympathy eyes!!!" He take out his knife and run towards me.

"No!!!!"

***

Taehyung POV

"Wait! So, you think Taehyun..."