Chapter 13

***

"So.. this is what my brother ask me to give you"

"Oh thanks.. but,I still don't feel right.. did you really jaehyun brother?"

"Well.. it depends on you to believe me or not.. "

*silent*

"Hmm.. so, where is your wife?"Taehyun started to look around my house when suddenly Sowon coming out from the kitchen with some water

Why the heck did this guys look at my wife with those eye..?

"What are you looking at?"

"Huh? Nothing." He smile and take the water and take a sip and I still manage to catch him still looking at Sowon.

"Sowon, just go upstairs and wait for me ok"

"Ok"

Sowon POV

I slowly walk upstairs and as I arrived infront of our room I turn the doorknob and go inside the room.

"Why did Taeyong act so weird just now?"

"And.....I think I had saw that guy before...but-"

Suddenly my phone beeping telling me there's a message.

______________________________________

Hi sweetheart.. miss me? Well, I guess not.. don't worry, I will make sure u remember me for your whole life and u won't be able to forget me again!You won't be able to get rid of me from your life! Just wait and see my sweetheart!
______________________________________

"Who the heck is this??" I feel so angry but at the same time I feel so scared.

My step becomes trembling as I walk to my bed and suddenly my head feel so hurt and...

"Sowon!"

I heard a girl scream and suddenly I saw something that make my heart stopped.

"No!!"

I saw a girl got hit by a car and then I saw there was someone near the street light and looking at the unconscious girl that got hit before run away and suddenly my vision became blur.

***

"Sowon! Wake up! Sowon!"

I open my eyes slowly upon hearing someone calling my name and I saw Taeyong sitting beside me and me? Lying on the bed.

"What happened?" I looks at him and ask him because his face look so pale. I tried to get up and he quickly help me.

"Wait.. I'll be back in a moment"

He quickly run downstairs and in just a minute he got back in the room.

"Here.. drink the water.."

I take the glass and take a sip before give it back to him.

"So, what happened? Why did you look so pale?"

"Me?I think I'm the one that should ask you!" Taeyong raising his voice which make me startled.

"What's wrong with you? I'm just asking because your face is so pale like there's no blood running in your face and why did you need to raise your voice to me?!"

"Sowon.. I'm sorry.. I-I just feel worried when i heard you s-screaming...and-"

"Wait,what do you mean that you hear me screaming?"

***

Cliffhanger..😂😂 and sorry for the short update😅

Don't worry i'll update it ASAP cause I have so much time😆😘

Wait for the next chapter

And.....

Don't forget to vote😆😂