Chapter 4

Sowon POV

"I'm home."

"Sweetheart, please have a sit first. There's something that we want to tell you."

I walk towards my parents and take a sit next to my mom.

"What is it mom?"

"Actually, we want-"

"What is it mom? Why both of you look so serious? Is there something happened at the company?"

"Honey,I think its better if you're the one that tell her." My mom look at my dad as he just nod his head.

"Fine..actually, we want you to get married with-"

"Married!? But with who?" I immediately shout when I heard what my dad just said.

"With my friend..."

"What! With your friend? Doesn't your friend's too old for me?"

Both my parents laugh as I look at them. Still confused.

"That's funny sweetheart. Not with my friend, but with my friend son. You will married with his son."

"I thought you will marrying me with someone at your age."

Things goes quiet as nobody talk after that. I clear my throat and look at them.

"But, why do you need to marrying me with your friend son?"

"Their company is having a problem and I decide to help them."

"But, why must a marriage?" I still can't understand how a marriage can help to solve their company problem.

"Listen,when you married with his son, their company will get a big and enough support from our company to prevent their company from bankrupt."

"Really...?" I still not confident with their answer but both of them nod their head and look at me with those 'please-accept-it' eye.

"But, don't you think that I'm too young to get married?"

"We know but marriage isn't that bad you know."

I stayed silent for a while before clearing my throat once again.

"Ok,So?"

"So- Wait! does that means you agree with this marriage?!"

"Yeah.. even if I don't agree, you will persuade me until I agree right?"

"Thank you so much sweetheart.."

"Welcome dad" I smile at both of them while trying to hide my nervous feeling.

***

*B restaurant*

Taeyong POV

Where is he and his family? So late!

I sigh when my dad friend still not arrive.

"What's wrong son?" My mother ask me when she heard my sigh.

"Nothing.. but when will they arrive? So late!"

"Wait! Did you just angry when we also 'just' arrived about 10 minutes ago?"

"Yeah..but still..they late from us right?"

"You being so funny lately son.." My mom laugh and I just rolled my eyes.

"Whatever mom.."

Just then....

"Sorry we're late..."

***

Updated!!

Vote & Comment😘