Chapter 25

***
Sowon POV

I ask him to go downstairs first as I put a little bit foundation on my face since my makeup already gone because of crying. Then, I walk downstairs and join them. After finished eating, all of us gathered at the living room.

I take a sit beside my mom while my father with his father and he sit beside his mom which is opposite to me.

"Sowon, we have something to tell you"

I look at my mom and then at him. It's look like he already know?

"What is it mom?"

"Sowon, I want you to get married-"

I widen my eyes and look at both my parents as they nodded their head.

"Me? Mom..please,not again. This time I want to marry with someone I love. I want-"

"Sweetheart, listen first. I know that you will accept him because you like him too."

I frowned my forehead and stay silent, waiting for my mom to continue his word.

"I want you to get married with Taehyung."

I quickly turn my head towards the person infront of me after hearing my mom word.

"With you?"

I ask him and he just smile.Then, he get up and walk towards me. Suddenly he kneeled infront of me which make md speechless.

"What are you doin-"

"Kim Sojung, will you accept me as your husband and as the father for your kids in the future?"

Seriously?! Taehyung just propose me infront of our parents?!

He then take something from his pocket and it's a ring but..

Wait...is that candy ring?

"Kim Taehyung~! You still have a time to kidding at this time?" His mother said to him and he just laugh. Not just him but my parents too.

How can he make this kind of joke at this time...?

I still sit and not moving at all because I'm too shy but at the same time I am happy because finally he acted like how he used to be. This is truly the Kim Taehyung that I know not Kim Taehyung when I had an amnesia.

"Just kidding.. here" He then take something from his pocket and this time it's a real ring

"Will you marry me Kim Sojung?"

I stare at his deep eyes and I can see that he really mean it.

I nod my head which make all of them happy and he put the ring on my ring finger.

*Two months later*

*At the Salon*

I stare at my reflection on the mirror. I can't believe that the wedding dress I designed before is for myself and the tuxedo is for him.

"Sowon!!"

I turn around and see my bestfriend come towards me and hug me.

"I can't believe that you finally get married!"

I just smile, trying to control my own feeling from crying.

"Me too.. I didn't expect to marry again since Taeyong gone. Do you think Taeyong will mad at me? Because... I will marry with his brother.."

"No. He didn't mad. I know"

I look at her when suddenly she hand me a letter.

"Here, this is Taeyong letter for you. He gave it to me before he go to Hong Kong."