Chapter Twenty Four

This isn't happening. The large 6"1 man standing at the front of the classroom, ready to teach me English, was none other that my mate Mason Houston.

His eyes glaring daggers at Sawyer, his face was turning red and his eyes were going darker, his heart was beating incredibly fast and he seemed to have stopped breathing, but only a supernatural being would be able to notice these things.

I knew he was trying to control his wolf. Stupid possessive Alpha mate. Wait... How come I didn't feel sparks or smell his strong scent? I think I'm supposed to.

Taking a mental note to ask my dad about that when I call him tonight.

"Miss Spence, if you wouldn't mind moving off your boyfriends lap, it would be greatly appreciated by us all." Mason, I mean Mr Houston said through gritted teeth. He used that little sarcastic tone while saying boyfriend. He shouldn't start me, I always win.

I stood up tall "Well I am genuinely sorry sir but I just can't keep my hands off my ma--" I stop pretending like I was about to say mate but stopped because of the humans, "boyfriend." I giggled like a love smitten kitten "He is just to irresistible." I licked my lips while looking deviously at Sawyer. He knew what I was doing and he was playing along.

I grabbed his hand and we ran out of the class. Without taking one glance at Mason. After getting to the SUV we bursted out laughing, this is why I love Sawyer.

"Omg Mia, you bitch!" he started laughing again, hyperventilating. "The poor guy is probably upset." He says as he looks over at me.  I knew he was right, he probably was really upset now or he was extremely angry and wanted to punish me...fuck.

'No, wait Mia. He is not Damon, forget about Damon. He is Mason. Mason your real soul mate' Emily spoke to me.

'Emily!' I squealed in my head 'you haven't spoken to me in like forever!'

For those of you who have forgotten Emily is my wolf. I talked to her for a few minutes until Sawyer decided he was just going to got back to the pack house, having had enough of this place already.

What do I do? Mason will get mad if I don't go back to him, he is my mate after all.

*

I put my hand on the door ready to walk in.

Where did everyone go? I was back in my English classroom and it has only been 10 minutes since me and Sawyer ran out.

I walked over to the large window and stared out, hands on the glass. Just staring at the bright blue sky.

"You are so sexy." arms slid around my waist from behind. I instantly knew it was Mason from his voice. Oh god, his voice is just so sexy! Wetness pooled between my thighs.

You know, I don't think we have been alone together before. Maybe we were once, but I was sick. I just returned from Atlanta. I bowed my head, it resting against the glass. I was terrified to move, I was still not used to a mans touch. Flinching was my automatic reflex.

He spun me around slowly, placing two fingers under my chin and lifting my head up. But I avoided eye contact and lip contact at that, they just looked so kissa- shut up Mia!

"I didn't like what you did in class, not one bit." he tried to catch my eyes but it wasn't happening.

I stood frozen, scared to move. Was he about to flip out at me? Go crazy for my playful actions that were not made with bad intent?

"Baby come on, you can look at me, you can answer back." He stated softly as his thumb began slowly rubbing my hips as he held my waist.

"I know, I'm sorry. Old habits die hard." I tell him with a soft, sad smile as I look up, my eyes meeting his for the first time since I entered the class.

He growled, not at me but at the mention of Damon. He then growled again but this time I was completely oblivious to what was happening.

In the blink of an eye he tore my shirt off me "Ahhh, no please!" I instantly beg instantly assuming the worst out of habit as I didn't know what was happening.

He froze looking between my eyes and my hip, "Look at that!" he said through gritted teeth while staring at my left hip. I followed his gaze and gasped at the bruise like mark with a Large D stamped on it "What the hell is that?" I ask, I have never noticed this before, my breathing hitched as I had a fair idea what he D meant.

He stepped closer to me so our bodies were touching, "It is a mark, claiming you as Damon Gilmores!" He growled in frustration as I froze in realisation.

"Fuck!"

____________________________________

(Photo) Mia and Mason

(Note) Are they a cute couple? Should they be together, tell me your thoughts?