Chapter 10 - Will you Marry me?

Start from the beginning

@Office,

Arjun gets busy in is office work, his PA knocks his cabin and enters inside after Arjun permits him.

PA, "Sir, we got the information you asked for".

Arjun keeps nodding his head and the PA continues, "His Name is Neil Malhotra, done his MBA in Business Administration. Previously he worked for an IT sector and then quit that job to start a business venture on his own. And he quite succeeds in his attempt, he is now becoming a successful young entrepreneur. He is a TeeTotaller, a good son and a very good protective brother too. His mother is a house wife and his sister is working in some other IT concern"

Arjun listens his convo but concentrates on his laptop but just keep nods his head and he continues, "Her name is Radhika", and the very next moment, his hands stops working and he jerked listening the name from his PA's mouth.

PA got scared seeing his look and blinks at him. Arjun holds his shoulder asking, "What's her name?"

PA stammers, "Ra...Radhika"

Arjun breathes heavily hearing the name again and gets into thinking, PA hesitantly asking him, "What happened Sir?"

Arjun, "I need her picture"

PA gives him a pen drive saying, "All their family details and pictures are there in this pen drive sir"

Arjun hastily gets the Pen drive and injects it in his laptop and waits restless to see her picture. He moves others pictures and finally halts at Radhika's picture. He stares the pic continuously, his gaze shows how much he missed her, how he turned miserable of losing her from his life. He rolls his fingers on the Laptop screen over her face and a smirk appears on his face, he smiles rubbing her lips with his fingers murmuring; "Now you cannot run away from me Radhika. Finally I got you"

Flashback over,

Sanjeev is stunned and looks at him with wide opened mouth and asks him, "Did she know that you are Sam's brother?"

Arjun, "She did not, but later she got to know"

Sanjeev, "How?"

Arjun, "I refused for this Marriage, so automatically she came to convince me and got to know that I am Sam's brother"

Sanjeev, "I can guess her reaction seeing the beast after a long time"

Arjun gives him a glare and Sanjeev turns his look to other side asking, "Anyway it's good that you both met at least by now. I am happy now. But why she looked tensed seeing me?"

Arjun, "No one knows here that I and Radhika already knew each other"

Sanjeev, "What are you saying? You both seriously will make me mad one day"

Arjun then tell him how he blackmailed to make her agree to marry him and their deal to make Nesam one. Sanjeev is jaw dropped listening all this and says, "Arjun, You are one dangerous Business man...you simply made you deal successful by risking her brother's love and personal life. Do you think, she will forgive you for this?"

Arjun, "I don't mind, whether she forgives me or not, I just want her to be with me and I will do it by hook or crook. I don't care about it. And now you have to shut you bloody mouth and come down to me, behave normally as if you don't know her already. Got it?"

Sanjeev blinks and nods his head like a kid and follows him.

Radhika happily greets everyone there, and gets ready for Nesam's engagement. Neil and Sam exchanged the ring and share their happiness by hugging each other. Arjun stare Radhika and sign her to see Nesam, she makes faces and ignores him.